Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Amon

Kingdom Hearts doesn't have depressing parts anymore.

Recently the games have been getting less and less depressing. None of the characters have died in a while.

"BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ENDING TO BBS?"

Well I'll tell you.

Terra was an unemotional, boring character. I was actually happy when he combined with Xehanort because I wouldn't have to listen to his poor communicating skills anymore.

Ven "died" a hero so that wasn't depressing. Plus he isn't actually dead. Just unconscious like he was at the beginning of the game.

Aqua managed to get herself damned to hell stuck in the realm of darkness. Which as we see really isn't that bad, there is a lovely beach and a full moon. Perfect for night swimming.

And we won't expect to have anything tragic happen in Dream Drop Distance because they are in a simulation...again...

TL;DR- Square Enix needs to make KH more depressing.

I didn't find Terra's part depressing, he had it coming lol. I didn't find Ven's depressing, since he went into Sora. I found Aqua's more depressing than Roxas and Xion together, plus when you watch the secret ending right after, it's just sad.

I didn't find Terra's part depressing, he had it coming lol. I didn't find Ven's depressing, since he went into Sora. I found Aqua's more depressing than Roxas and Xion together, plus when you watch the secret ending right after, it's just sad.

Terras story was the most depressing to me... Aqua... well she didnt have to save xehanort from falling into darkness (although if she didnt i would be mad because he is *SPOILERS* partially terra) and then she ended up in the realm of darkness...that would be pretty boring but her story wasnt that depressing... I feel sorry for Ven too. he had a rather sad story.

KH1, KH2, BBS, and even Days had their depressing moments.

Sora's death...

Roxas' going bye bye...

The 1000 heartless battle tends to make teary eyed for some very odd reason.

BBS, their was just of tragic things happening to those characters.

And Xions death (JAPANESEJAPANESE) makes me cry.

Maybe Kingdom Hearts should actually kill someone off for once. That would make it actually somewhat depressing. In KH1, none of the characters we liked actually died. In COM and KH2, the baddies died and they actually have hope of returning. In days, its probably the closest we've gotten to an actual death of a likeable character. IN BBS, they aren't exactly dead and they also are likely to return.

With Kingdom Hearts (I think to be somewhat kid friendly), it isn't much about dieing, but rather forgetting people or being lost. Kairi lost her heart, nobody could seem to find Riku, and in the end, Riku is stuck behind TEH DOOR. Then Sora forgets Kairi, Kairi forgets Sora, reunite. Xion is forgotten. All the main characters in BBS are pretty much lost or trapped. (Ventus in Sora, Terra with his body being controlled, and Aqua in the ROD)

I guess they just don't want to make a major move. Of course, the story would be much more interesting in my opinon if it was more depressing (as it could lead to more character development) and I would just find the game less stupider if it had something to be serrious about.

So yeah, it would be pretty great.

after organization 13 went away, their was really no reason to be depressed. we all knew that they would have to die in kh2 and all of us who love (including me, go organization 13!!) the organization characters, were super depressed to see them go. with all the other characters, theres been no reason for anyone to die.

Terras story was the most depressing to me... Aqua... well she didnt have to save xehanort from falling into darkness (although if she didnt i would be mad because he is *SPOILERS* partially terra) and then she ended up in the realm of darkness...that would be pretty boring but her story wasnt that depressing... I feel sorry for Ven too. he had a rather sad story.

Well, it's all in a matter of opinion lol

Master Eraqus died in BBS.

His body is gone physically, but his heart lives inside Terra. That's all.

Recently the games have been getting less and less depressing. None of the characters have died in a while.

Well I'll tell you.

Terra was an unemotional, boring character. I was actually happy when he combined with Xehanort because I wouldn't have to listen to his poor communicating skills anymore.

Ven "died" a hero so that wasn't depressing. Plus he isn't actually dead. Just unconscious like he was at the beginning of the game.

Aqua managed to get herself damned to hell stuck in the realm of darkness. Which as we see really isn't that bad, there is a lovely beach and a full moon. Perfect for night swimming.

And we won't expect to have anything tragic happen in Dream Drop Distance because they are in a simulation...again...

your kidding right? KH:BBS was just as depressing (in a good story kind og way)

Terra: (like riku) trying to control the darkness inside of him , and in the process ends up losing his friend aqua because of his weakness, his Master(who is like a father to him), and his home.

Ventus: Having to watch his friend terra drift farther and farther away. Then he watches aqua get striked down. and then to protect the ones he loves gives up his own life.

and finally

Aqua: Having to see a friend, who shes trained with for so long not become master and drift towards the darkness. loosing her master and home. then watching ven get taken over by vanitas and then lose his hearts. Then final having to fight terra who shes known for so long, and then choosing to stay in RoD where she is away from her friends for so long (to the point where she almost gives up hope, and almost lets her self fade away into the darkness

I understand that BBS' ending is pretty sad but it honestly had no effect on me. I found Xion's death much more sad mostly since it had a sad song which always effects me. Terra had his body taken over by MX but honestly i love Xehanort so i'm not unhappy with that. Ven lost his heart but unlike Xion, the game shows that Ven's heart is still alive and gives the player hope while Xion was just presumed dead and forgotten. Aqua fell into the realm of darkness but in Blank Points she has hope that Sora will destroy the darkness or save her or something. When you think about it, Xion's death was made to be sad while BBS' ending was made to be a little sad but with hope that it will all end someday.

I feel bad for Vanitas. No, I really do. I can't help feeling he was sort of a victim, too. He was pure Darkness so I don't think you can really blame him for all he did. He was just another pawn of Xehanort's that met a sad end. And you know, his emotions were probably haywire. On one hand he hated everything and everyone (even himself), but he was also probably jealous of Ven, and coveted what he couldn't have. His emotions would always be conflicting. Anyway...

I have to say that I think the entire series is depressing, and not just the deaths. Riku feeling he couldn't face his friends is quite depressing. The trios' friendships falling apart is depressing, Roxas realizing the Virtual Twilight Town was a complete lie is depressing.

Also, I thought Riku Replica's life and end were quite sad. And I feel bad for Nami. I'm actually a RokuShi fan, but I think she's going to continue to be alone, and that's sad. After all, all Roxas wants is his life in the Organization back. Proven by the end of Days, Re: Coded, and somewhat Blank Points (when everyone's waiting for Sora whilst sleeping, Roxas isn't with Namin

It's all in the eye of the beholder. I almost cried when I 1st watched the BbS secret ending, but didn't give a crap when Xion died...... so everyone's different in which game brings out that emotion.

In BBS. Terra got whats coming to him. Aqua thought that Terra would go back to normal and shes stuck in the realm of darkness, sucks to be her. Ven goes back to sleep because his body couldn't take it or something so he goes to sora or sora founds him. Not at all sad actually.

In days. Xion keeps babbling about being together but she turns out to be a sora puppet which creeps me out when I watched that scene the first time.

The only badass sad scene is when in KH, Sora stab himself to release all the hearts. I thought I will be using goofy, donald or kairi and then use Sora back during the final boss but I was wrong.

Well I'll tell you.

your kidding right? KH:BBS was just as depressing (in a good story kind og way)

Terra: (like riku) trying to control the darkness inside of him , and in the process ends up losing his friend aqua because of his weakness, his Master(who is like a father to him), and his home.

Ventus: Having to watch his friend terra drift farther and farther away. Then he watches aqua get striked down. and then to protect the ones he loves gives up his own life.

and finally

Aqua: Having to see a friend, who shes trained with for so long not become master and drift towards the darkness. loosing her master and home. then watching ven get taken over by vanitas and then lose his hearts. Then final having to fight terra who shes known for so long, and then choosing to stay in RoD where she is away from her friends for so long (to the point where she almost gives up hope, and almost lets her self fade away into the darkness

i agree with u 100%. BBS made me very depressed. when ven is frozen and aqua is holding him and only his sad eyes can move, i get teary eyed every time lol its just a sad sad game in my opinion.

kh1: didnt make me cry, but it made me sad/happy at the end when riku said "take care of her" & when sora & kairi were drifting apart. it made me happy/sad.

kh2: omg please, when roxas says "looks like my summer vacation is over" made me teary eyed, but when sora cried in front of roxas' friends before getting on the train, i lost it lol i cried so hard at that.

CoM: eh.. haha

358/2 days: when xion died.. like come on.. her story is heartbreaking. she wasnt supposed to exist, she was used like a puppet, she sacrificed herself... i thought it was heartbreaking & i again cried when she died.

coded: i honestly hated that game so i wasnt phased lol but nuttin was actually sad in that one..

& bbs to me was very sad & u explained why perfectly so i dont have to lol

(& i know i didnt put the games in order haha sorry, i got lazy)