Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Trololo13.com?

When I came on this site today I saw the top screen was called "Trololo13.com". So I'm like "Haha WOW this is so random" because there's a picture of a guy looking like he's trying to be Rick Ashley xD. Then that song came and I was like "the heck?" then I was wondering where it was coming from then I see that little video on the top right. So I watched it for a while and was thinkjng this has to be the most hilarious and random thing DChiuch has done lol. Bht then I see Sora96 post the same video in the "Video" section and I was thinking Sora96 did this for the lolz. And I must admit Sora96, this is totally funny and random xD. This was just pure win lol I mean, I was expecting to see Aqua staring at me but man this totally suprised me xD. Although after a while the song does start to get annoying. But meh, this was still funny.

At first i thought i had gotten the wrong site. but then i scrolled through the forums and realized that it must be an April fools joke since its April fools day in the America's and this side of the world. i was confused at first when i saw it...but then started to laugh when it dawned on me. i probably would've realized it sooner, if i was more awake when i got to the sight. a great design for the day of tricky, pranks and lolz.

Damnit. I missed the redesign. Are there screenshots? D=

But I love the video. It feels like I'm being trolled with every thread I enter. xD

Yeah, I agree, but it feels like you just got trolol rollled with each thread you go to though to me. xD

Damnit. I missed the redesign. Are there screenshots? D=

By redesign I meant changing the sites banner, and adding the youtube video to the top. xD

Yeah. I realized that when it finally showed up for me. It wouldn't show at first. xD

For a minute there, I thought fredfredbug4 took over the site because the banner looks like his avy and the site said Trololo13.com XDDD Lol, that vid was funny at first but it got annoying after awhile so I muted the computer XDDD

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD if I didnt go to the bathroom, I probably would have pissed my pants.

Anyway, this is an awesome April Fool's day joke. xD

Dangitt how long is it gonna stay llike this? i keep changing the page and my mom keeps getting mad cuz she hears that little vid and when im trying to do my homework which i need the sound for xD i hope the vid goes off or ill be off the site lol xD

I was like thinking that my teacher hacked my pc because he was the first person to show this video to my class last year,and he made the joke that was my other teacher while he wasn't fat and younger.