Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Zenithia

KHBbS Return of Master Eraqus

tutti frutti. Does anyone think that Master Eraqus will make a return to help fight against Master Xehanort? In my own theory, from one scene MX tells Eraqus his plan if pursuing the Keyblade War. From this point forward Eraqus could have looked more into the Keyblade War and the mysteries behind that in order to have a solid idea on what MX wantes. Part of this could be during the MoM Exam, when the orbs had a bit of darkness around them, I'm sure that Eraqus noticed that, despite of him failing Terra. The major point I find with this is when MX noticed Eraqus, or at least his heart, inside of Terra when MX and Terra were discussing about the battle over Terra's body. My final point is when he Eraqus informed Aqua, after she passed the exam, on what to do should anything happen to him. These are just some of my points that Eraqus may return, if not very cautious in what MX would do during the events of BBS.

As we already talked, that theory have a huge possibility of happening, at least I think.

You can link everything ->

Eraqus discovers Xehanort's plan when he himself tells it to him -> Still investigating if Xehanort had or not abandon his old plan, he invite him to go watch the Mark of Mastery. -> There, he discovered that he did not when he used darkness into Eraqus' ball of lights. It was also Xehanort who told Eraqus that "maybe" Terra wasn't ready to become a Master yet. -> Eraqus tells Aqua about the secret "trick" which at least make us think that he already knew that something could happen with him because of Xehanort.->

Eraqus' heart going to Terra. That could be a way which Eraqus found to protect his pupil from being completely controlled by Xehanort, since at least his mind, resisted to Xehanort's darkness.

And also, maybe while his pupils were investigating the worlds, maybe he was searching for more info about the Keyblade War and the X-Blade. And who knows, maybe he found it, that could be the reason why he wanted to destroy Ven when he showed up at The Land of Departure. That's just a theory though.

Physically, I don't think Eraqus will return since he needs a body(like what happened with Kairi in KH1). I do think if there is some battle inside Terra's body in KH3, that Eraqus will help Terra against Xehanort. Well, Eraqus already told Aqua what to do, and that resulted in C.O., I don't see what else he could have told her(nothing popped into my head while I typed this lol).

Well, Eraqus already told Aqua what to do, and that resulted in C.O., I don't see what else he could have told her(nothing popped into my head while I typed this lol).

Yes, he did not tell anything else to Aqua. We just stated that maybe he could be already thinking about what Xehanort could do in the future.

Well, Eraqus already told Aqua what to do, and that resulted in C.O., I don't see what else he could have told her(nothing popped into my head while I typed this lol).

Yes, he did not tell anything else to Aqua. We just stated that maybe he could be already thinking about what Xehanort could do in the future.

nothing that we know of something could come up in BBS:V2.....^_^

What I meant was for future events after C.O., as what keyoflight said, we could learn something else he told her in another game.

Well if Eraqus really is inside of Terra. When everything comes together, who knows, we may well see Eraqus's return, but I doubt in a physical form. If there's going to be a battle like what Ven and Van did, where it was in the awakening but with Xehanort and Terra. I could see Eraqus helping Terra out.

Well if Eraqus really is inside of Terra. When everything comes together, who knows, we may well see Eraqus's return, but I doubt in a physical form. If there's going to be a battle like what Ven and Van did, where it was in the awakening but with Xehanort and Terra. I could see Eraqus helping Terra out.