Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tari Kancheewa

KHBbS I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!!

I may be a little slow in coming to this conclusion, and if this has already been put up someone tell me please.

At the beginning of BBS there is a sliver haired boy/man who I originally thought to be Riku when he got older, however after reading something somewhere (I think it was on this website) I realised that it wasn't Riku at all. The 'kid that left the island' that little riku told terra about was Xehanort!!!

What does anyone else think?

yeah, it was rather obvious, really.

But I guess some people take longer to find these things out.

That would be the equivalent to people thinking that KH is confusing. lol

COOL! i always thought it was riku because when terra looks at little riku he grows into the riku you see in KH2 then MX i just thought it was an older riku and thats how riku would look in KH3

How long did it take you to figure that out? Not saying that to be mean or anything. It's just, with the way you've announced your discovery, it seems like you were thinking on it for a while, lol.

But, yes, we all knew about it. It's good that you found it out though. =)

How long did it take you to figure that out? Not saying that to be mean or anything. It's just, with the way you've announced your discovery, it seems like you were thinking on it for a while, lol.

But, yes, we all knew about it. It's good that you found it out though. =)

yeah unfortunately I'm not that fast at figuring things like that out, so yeah it took me a while. lol