Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Bnorov

Rough times

I had a real tough time against MF, but eventually I beat him. At first I would have said Sephiroth in KH2, but after I beat him once he was easy. I haven't fought against Lingering Sentiment, but I know from what I've watched he is really hard. I agree with Azure Flame.

Well, because I manged to level up enough, Lingering Sentiment was easy enough for me to beat. but in BbS I'm having an annoyingly hard time leveling up, so I have yet to beat Mysterious Figure. Same goes for Re:coded and Bug Roxas.

sephiroth

ansemSoD if you arent 69lv or more.

xemnas in kh1fm

lingering sentiment

mysterious figure

no heart,eraquss armor

those are hardest to beat and i also hated maleficent dragon+ursula in kh1

the hardest boss was mf hands down then terra spirit which comes easier when you figure out how to deal with each attack ididnt play kh2fm for years and i just beated him today for the 1000000 time

KH- The last part, but I did it!

KH Re:COM- Vexen, thanks to that stupid shield. I was stuck on him for months!

KH2- Jafar, as a genie. I still have more trouble with him than I do with Xaldin.

KH Re:Coded- Escaping Riku's Datascape. Way too much jumping and whacking involved.

KH BBS: Mysterious Figure.

Kh1 and 2 sephiroth

CoM I agree with Darkmoon probably Vexen

358/2 That bird thing in Neverland haha it took me forever

BBS Mysterious Figure

Re: Coded Either Roxas or Riku both were pretty hard Roxas was probably harder though

I havent played any of the final mixes yet but based off of the bosses ive seen these were the toughest for me (still havent beat Mysterious Figure)

Well, I just beat Vanitas' Lingering Spirit, so I'll have to say that. Truthfully, I would have beaten him a lot sooner if my friend hadn't borrowed my game for six months. I'd say Mysterious Figure, but I haven't really attempted to fight him yet. I know when I get serious about it he'll be the worst boss EVER! The one time where I tried the fight just to see what it was like, I only lasted about three minutes. I'm level 51 and should probably do some leveling up. LOL

haha thats better than me. the first time i tried to fight mf (i played as ventus because i like this moves the best) i was probably around level 60 and i lasted like 30 seconds haha i stopped playing for awhile but im starting to get back into it i think im gonna try to get to level 100 and then take him out

I'm probably the only one that got stuck fighting in Pride Lands with that huge heartless (Groundshaker, if I remember the name correctly). In my opinion, that boss was way harder than Sephiroth (at least in KH2).

In 358/2 Days it was Riku (when you chose to fight him in a mission mode without dual-wielding).

And in KH1... Possessed!Riku. I remember that one cutscene perfectly since you couldn't skip it and I had to repeat that fight over and over. Sephiroth in KH1 comes quite close too.

tutti frutti.

KH1 - Sephiroth (KH2 I though he was easy)

KHCoM - Vexen - dude's a coward with only a shield, enough said. And Ansem SoD - his guardian is worse in this game than KH1.

KHDays- That wyvern like heartless when you face 4 or 5 boss heartless, can't think of the mission but it was towards the end of the game in Twilight Town

KH2 - If I had to choose, it would be Xaldin

KHCoded - Sora's Heartless