Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Coffeemug

just curious...

would you like hephalump & woozle heartless?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. would you like hephalump & woozle heartless?

• yes, i would like to see them.
    • no, that'd ruin it for me
    • i dunno
    • i don't care

outta curiosity i must ask, what would you ppl think of hephalump and woozle heartless, cuz i've pitched this idea in a few places w/o much response and frankly, i think it would be awesome. but idk. what do you think? they could even do color swaps for dumbos world if they wanted, you know, between the hephalumps and the pink elephants. but this is also about being able to deal with heartless being in the 100 acre wood, i doubt it'll happen, but i think it'd be great.

I vote YES! im still a winnie the pooh fan and they need atleast one enemy for 100 acre woods instead of minigames 24/7

yeah i do doubt it will happen but we can only hope.

(just saying)

personaly if you dont like winnie the pooh you've had a messed up childhood

I'm hoping we don't really visit the hundered acre wood again. But woozle heartless? Just plain woozles would be better. Heartless can't enter Pooh's world. They're not smart enough to figure out how to enter.

personally i got dissapointed in kh2 when the heartless took the book and found out it just meant the pages are once again scattered :(

and 100 acre wood is a great world, very classic and very disney, i admit it should stay as a side world however.

i love winnie the pooh, but after putting the pages back together twice & doing the minigames... i think it should be at its end.

i personally wouldn't like to see heartless or a boss in that world. it just doesn't fit at all. & like someone else mentioned, the heartless aren't smart enough to enter the book.

but yea, i think it should be cut out completely in all the later games. that & atlantica & olympus coliseum. its just old & annoying now.

I actually like Pooh's world. Though I'd like to see it stray away from being a mini-game only world.

Perhaps by adding in some Heartless, it'll be more like the other worlds. And I think having Hephalump and Woozle Heartless would be a cute idea. =)

As for how the Heartless get into the book, perhaps Maleficent could get a hold of the book and put them in there?

It isn't impossible for them to get in it. Just impossible for them to get in it by themselves.

Edit: LOL. This is my 666 post. >=D

The devil is with you.

Anyway, I personally don't like the world, and I hope it's not in there again o.o

agreed Poohs world was stupid sher he was a good childhood cartoon but many kh fans r older than 5 years old

walt disney said himself that winnie the pooh was made not only for children but for grown ups to relate to their childhood. so . . . . yeah. and it's great that we see somthing that sweet and special in kingdom hearts without it being fruity. it's one of walt's last films is a pooh bear one (not sure wich, i think it's the blusstery day but i could be wrong) along with the jungle book. i say it should stay (with the poss. of hephalump & woozle heartless xD)