Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

SE Donates to Quake Relief

Square-Enix has announced its own generous donation to aid in relief efforts following Friday's earthquake and tsunami. Square Enix Group will donate 100 million yen and will also start a worldwide employee charity fund which will be donated through the Japanese Red Cross.

Gamers with Square Enix Accounts will be able to use their "Square Enix Crysta" points to make donations. Details will be announced via the account pages shortly.

Square Enix's efforts also include power reduction in Taito amusement facilities and online item sales.

See the company's press release for details about the donation here: http://www.square-enix.com/eng/news/2011/html/0316.html

If you want to have your own Square-Enix account then go here:

http://www.square-enix.com/jp/account/

That's incredibly sweet of Square to do. Good for them!

I'd make an account, but you gave us the Japanese link. Would English readers be able to make an account and help out instead?

I'd make an account, but you gave us the Japanese link. Would English readers be able to make an account and help out instead?

You can still make an account, but I think you would have to understand Japanese in order to know what you have to do to make it. And yeah, that is really nice of SE to do :3. It shows they're a really great company that not only cares about the games and sales they make, but how much they care for their own people (=.

You can still make an account, but I think you would have to understand Japanese in order to know what you have to do to make it. And yeah, that is really nice of SE to do :3. It shows they're a really great company that not only cares about the games and sales they make, but how much they care for their own people (=.

Damn. ._.

Do you know if the English site is doing something like that then?