Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Bentrx

Sora's Parents?

Does anyone have any idea of who Sora's Parents are? I just think that that would be something important that they never told us and was just thinking about it.

well sora used tio have some sort of guardian, as shown in KH1

but i still wonder, what if sora needs a piss? what if he gets hungry? what if he gets super fat (lol, that would be hillarious)

Why do you think Sora never went back to Deep Jungle? He needed to go to the bathroom so much, and there was a forest....Success! Then he decided to go back everytime he needed to go to the bathroom, and eventually he went to the bathroom so many times there that it became polluted and Jane and Tarzan were poisoned by Sora's bathroom breaks, thus killing them and removing Deep Jungle from the worlds...It was quite tragic :(

oh, and Sora's parents/guardians don't really matter this game, the game is about friendship, the only family member of the main trio I've really seen is Kairi's grandmother, and that was like a small cameo role to link some things together

Well I'm right here thank you very much! Everyone forgets me :

As of his dad, well technically I'm his dad because I'm a guy, but according to my name I'm his mum. So I'm like a transvestite. Or maybe Lady Gaga.

The only time we ever see know anything about their parents in KH1 is when the night the darkness spreads around the destiny islands Sora's mom calls him for dinner. And Riku says to give into the darkness and forget everything else including their parents. But lol yes pete and maleficient ftw!

Sora's mum is a disembodied voice. His dad is the dad of all the major anime characters that don't have a father. Eg. Ash Ketchum. And that man is none other than...(Drum roll please)...Roy Mustang! Now that I have said it, it must be canon!

Sora's mom called him downstairs for dinner before the island was attacked but it never showed her face (Her voice actor was the same lady who did Dexter's mom from that old show Dexter's Labratory on CartoonNetwork.)

As for Sora's dad. He was mentioned by Riku in BBS but never got any screen time either

Im betting his parents are going to come into th y sher what teries in kh3 encurejing him and telling him no matter what they r in his heart and he is in theres.

Im betting his parents are going to come into th y sher what teries in kh3 encurejing him and telling him no matter what they r in his heart and he is in theres.

and then the mushy cliche moment will be ruined when Sora says. "screw you, im leaving for another adventure, biyotch!" and hops into the gummi ship for blast off

lol jk.

but yeah i hope they make a short cameo in KH3, cuz im curious as to what they look like.