Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
goodman2008

is bbsv2 going to be on psp or the gps whatever its called

I loled when I read "gps" in the title. xD

We really don't know as of yet. Nomura did not release any information about ANY Square Enix titles being on the NGP.

He did mention that he wanted to put BBS on on the Playstation Network so it can be downloaded on the NGP, but there are complications that are preventing him from doing so at the moment. (See here for all of the information.)

Hopefully it won't. If it is, it'll be on flash card, the new method for games for NGP to replace UMD's, since Disney will not allow Square to have Kingdom Hearts as a DLC.

cuz i really dont feel like buying an all new handheld system just to get the new kingdom hearts game

As I tell everyone who mentions this: You are not being forced. You have an option to buy the game or not, and save money by watching a walkthrough of the game on youtube.

No, it's not going to be on a ''GPS''. A GPS is an electronic map, not a gaming device. I:)

Anyway, I think you're looking for "NGP", or "Next Generation Portable", in which case the system of which BBSV2 is going to be on has not been confirmed. Heck, the game hasn't even been formally announced. Fans are praying for it to on PSP, so they don't have to be a whole 'nother system, plus developing the new engine for the game on the NGP would take some time...

As I tell everyone who mentions this: You are not being forced. You have an option to buy the game or not, and save money by watching a walkthrough of the game on youtube.

It's not the same as playing the game itself. There's nothing like seeing it and doing it yourself. Walkthrough's can't even come close.

It's not the same as playing the game itself. There's nothing like seeing it and doing it yourself. Walkthrough's can't even come close.

I said what I said because these people always make it sound like they're being forced to buy it. If you don't have enough money for the game, then you have another way of experiencing the game by watching walkthroughs. I only buy the main title KH games and watch walkthroughs of the rest, and I still know everything about the game just like someone who buys them all.

fool. There something about this on khinsider

Nomura: Putting BBS On PSN

Written by Sign

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

This is something that many gamers, fan or not, have been wondering about for the past year or so. Well, we finally have an answer to catch you up to date with the current situation.

In the most recent issue of Dengeki Playstation, Tetsuya Nomura was asked about the Sony NGP as well as content for the Playstation Network. He replied that, while he currently could not discuss any possible titles for the NGP, he does want to put Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on the PSN, making it available for download.

However, because of Disney and Utada Hikaru, the plans are left at a standstill. No specific reasons were mentioned, but it shouldn't be a surprise that Disney doesn't take kindly to having their products released digitially as downloadable content, and likewise a similar case with Utada. Another thing to mention is that they may have to apply for a new license to use her content for this release.

Update: There are some reports that say that Nomura states that Disney and Utada are not what are putting the game on hold, but that he has something else (he wouldn't specify) that he's working on first.

Source: FF-Reunion

I realy (like realy realy realy) doubt that they are going to put a side game on a shiy brand new portable system with hd graphics.

It would not be a side game if it is called BBS Volume 2(not confirmed), and goes through the series after KH2(not confirmed)

@MasterXemnas

lol You're back.

Not to mention that not buying the game in no way supports Square Enix, which harms the chances of the series having new games at all.

But I don't get why people think they HAVE to get a new system to play Kingdom Hearts. Aren't there ANY other games they play?

actually you're all wrong. it's called the plastation vita

At the time of posting, it was called the NGP. It wasn't changed to PSVita until E3, which wasn't that long ago.

I would love to see a KH game before KHIII appear on a home console so I can actually play it. At this point though, I've realized that it's stupid for me to hope for that.

BBSv2 will most likely be on the PSP, and avaliable for download on the Vita. That's my guess, anyway.

I would love to see a KH game before KHIII appear on a home console so I can actually play it. At this point though, I've realized that it's stupid for me to hope for that.

BBSv2 will most likely be on the PSP, and avaliable for download on the Vita. That's my guess, anyway.

Disney won't allow it to be downloadable. They didn't for BBS, so why would they for BBSv2?

No, not the GPS.

It's going to be on the GTS, so maybe I could trade my Lv 9 and under Charizard for it.

What no laughs?

I'm sorry, but whenever I read GPS I laugh hysterically.

wow disney sucks. they don't let their games be downloadable (disney: yeah so what if we're losing 200,000 dollars in sales making things easy for people would completely go against our company's personality) they don't let their characters die (i almost cried when goofy wasnt really dead.) they don't let their characters be in a crossover fighting game like diisdia (i probably spelled that wrong).

Don't lie to yourselves. There are two games left before KH3 - DDD & BBS2. With DDD, the KH series has taken a step forward in graphics. What use would there be making BBS2 on a previous generation console, when the Vita is there.Birth By Sleep and all the main titles have been playstation exclusive. Nomura wants KH to be given to the largest audience possible so why would he make BBS2 for a Nintendo platform when there is already one being made. And this game will not be on a home console, it's not numbered. So seeing that Birth By Sleep was on a Sony console, it makes sense that BBS2 will be on one too. What would be the point in developing the game for the normal PSP? That would be like Square deciding to develop DDD for the normal DS when the new shiny 3DS was right there. Why would they want BBSV2 to look inferior to DDD when they know the Vita can bring it to terms with DDD's graphics. It's going to be on the Vita.

wow disney sucks. they don't let their games be downloadable (disney: yeah so what if we're losing 200,000 dollars in sales making things easy for people would completely go against our company's personality) they don't let their characters die (i almost cried when goofy wasnt really dead.) they don't let their characters be in a crossover fighting game like diisdia (i probably spelled that wrong).

Oh heavens no! How will Disney survive without the portion of the 200,000 dollars that they would get after it's split with square, and pays of licensing!

Also I think there's more to it than that, there ARE downloadable Disney games. I'm thinking Nomura didn't give the whole picture (Using his notorious vagueness) to cast Utada and Disney in a bad light.