Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jack Skellington

KH2 You Can Play As King Mickey!!!

When I was playing kh2 and fighting Xaldin I :x died and instead of saying "continue" or "load game" it said "I can do this" and "I quit" if you pick i can do this than you turn into king mickey intil he dies and then sora comes back the only thing that sucks is that you can onlyturn into him once per death :s.

this is pretty old news, but good find, either way. playing with King Mickey is pretty fun. come to think of it, can you do this in other worlds as well, or only in that world against Xaldin? i can't seem to remember for whatever reason.

Yes, it's old news. Several boss battles allow you to do it, like Shan Yu. It's just a little thing to give you a second chance and play as Mickey. The point of it is to try and heal Sora and then beat the boss. Mickey cannot kill the bosses, since he has no finishing move. And with cheats, you can play as him all the time.

This is the equivalent to discovering dinosaurs.

If somebody discovered Dinosaurs that would be amazing.

Yeah, that's why there's Jurassic park.

lol it happen three times ina row with me

(play as sora dies plays as micke dies with sora and plays at mickey and dies with sora to play as mickey again)

my friend where all like if you die now you suck i won ofcourse but it was his save file.......

I take it you got the game only recently?

I nearly always have to use Mickey when I fight Xaldin. He's so damn hard. ._.

Anyone know how to trigger using him? I've tried figuring it out, but I just can't.

There's math involved, similar to how it works for Anti-Form

I forget the specifics, but basically, each time you get Mickey, it becomes less likely to get him. So if you never get Mickey until, say Xaldin, you are pretty much guaranteed to get him.

When I was playing kh2 and fighting Xaldin I :x died and instead of saying "continue" or "load game" it said "I can do this" and "I quit" if you pick i can do this than you turn into king mickey intil he dies and then sora comes back the only thing that sucks is that you can onlyturn into him once per death :s.

Actually, you don't need to play Mickey once per death. I don't why, but depending on the game/circumstances you can play as Mickey when Sora dies many times. I've played him a total of eleven times once when I was defeating Xaldin and when I was horrible at KHII.

I take it you got the game only recently?

I nearly always have to use Mickey when I fight Xaldin. He's so damn hard. ._.

Anyone know how to trigger using him? I've tried figuring it out, but I just can't.

I say be of level 25 or higher to beat Xaldin. If that doesn't help you should go to Kingdom Hearts wikia and they have a detailed explanation of the boss battle involving Xaldin and techniques on how to defeat him. It helped me immensely when I couldn't beat him.

There's math involved, similar to how it works for Anti-Form

I forget the specifics, but basically, each time you get Mickey, it becomes less likely to get him. So if you never get Mickey until, say Xaldin, you are pretty much guaranteed to get him.

Ah. Interesting. Thanks.

I say be of level 25 or higher to beat Xaldin. If that doesn't help you should go to Kingdom Hearts wikia and they have a detailed explanation of the boss battle involving Xaldin and techniques on how to defeat him. It helped me immensely when I couldn't beat him.

I already beat him, lol. Several times. I didn't mean that I never did beat him.

tutti frutti. Yeah, Flintstone news to me. I found out about it back when I beat the game on the first run through. I mostly leveled up then, but afterwards tried to play as Micky more often. Too bad you can only play as him during certain points throughout the game. I thought Mickey was the best Keyblade wielder out of him, Sora and Riku.

tutti frutti. Yeah, Flintstone news to me. I found out about it back when I beat the game on the first run through. I mostly leveled up then, but afterwards tried to play as Micky more often. Too bad you can only play as him during certain points throughout the game. I thought Mickey was the best Keyblade wielder out of him, Sora and Riku.

Well, if you have a cheating device, there is a code where you can play as him all the time, just can't defeat any bosses.