Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Netty

KHBbS Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Volume II looks great and all, but..

If you recall in the trailer, Ventus disappears from his seat, symbolizing that someone either moved him or that he woke up. If the latter if the answer, this may increase his chances of being playable. Aqua still can be a playable character, and we have more playable character options such as Mickey, Riku, and Kairi.

My goodness. If you watched the trailer, how did you not notice that Sora also disappeared? It was just for show to make it suspenseful. "Someone either moved him or that he woke up"? There's only 1 person that knows where he is to do that and Aqua would need to be saved and bring Sora to C.O. for that to happen.

Omg if you think about it maybe ven's heart came out of sora and sora followed his heart to his body

Oh yeah, that couldve happened in CHAIN OF MEMORIES.

actually it couldn't because roxas had sora's body which had ven's heart in it during chain of memories sora was just a shell that had his heart in it.

Damn, you actually want to play as Ven again? I am very sick of the BBS battle styles and I need something fresh. How about Riku and Mickey. ?

I'd actually like to see more of an FFXII party sort of thing: have most of those characters in your initial party, and level them up depending on who you switch in and out at the time. It would give us a better range of companions other than having at least Donald or Goofy in your party, It would add more depth to the gameplay, seeing as unused companions still leveled up in KH1 and 2, it would give SE a chance to jack up the difficulty, and in turn, it would actually give abilities like Hyper Healing and Auto Change some use.

I don't like that idea much. 2 people in a party is enough.Playing as Mickey with Riku supporting would be cool

Damn, you actually want to play as Ven again? I am very sick of the BBS battle styles and I need something fresh. How about Riku and Mickey. ?

I'd actually like to see more of an FFXII party sort of thing: have most of those characters in your initial party, and level them up depending on who you switch in and out at the time. It would give us a better range of companions other than having at least Donald or Goofy in your party, It would add more depth to the gameplay, seeing as unused companions still leveled up in KH1 and 2, it would give SE a chance to jack up the difficulty, and in turn, it would actually give abilities like Hyper Healing and Auto Change some use.

I don't like that idea much. 2 people in a party is enough.Playing as Mickey with Riku supporting would be cool

I like your idea Mog, a two person party would be pretty cool.

I think that BBSV2 is going to be a game before Kh3 and Kh2. And as for ventus and Sora, they probably got sucked into the darkness. And I think that BBSV2 is going to be something like a messed up time game where people from all over the KH timeline come to the darkness to deal with the cause or help it. Kinda makes sense and kinda doesnt... well that's what i think the game is going to be.

And as for the playable characters... its really flexible on who the characters we can play if you go with my theory. But most likely Aqua and Sora in my opinion...

the game 3D is probably going to set us for BBSV2 in my opinion. Who knows? We just have to wait and find out. (Suspense kills)! DX

i can't believe none of you wanna play as terranort, i for one wanna see the fall of hollowbastion and everything going through his head ( actually, NOW it's starting to sound like 358/2 days xD) but i really do wanna see all that, it'll be a great game though, no matter what happens :)

I had no idea there was a trailer for this or even talk of it but if we know nothing why judge it now? Wait for next years E3 or a statement. I for once think it will be cool because as always it tells the story before the story

If you recall in the trailer, Ventus disappears from his seat, symbolizing that someone either moved him or that he woke up. If the latter if the answer, this may increase his chances of being playable. Aqua still can be a playable character, and we have more playable character options such as Mickey, Riku, and Kairi.

But there is a problem with that theory. One, Ven's heart is still within Sora's, thus Sora would have had to lose part of his heart in order for Ven to awaken.