Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Netty

KHBbS Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Volume II looks great and all, but..

I'm really worried about gameplay.

Because, one, you can't play as ventus. Hes asleep. So, we might play as sora younger, on a younger journey?

Aquas stuck in a boring dull dark realm,

And terra. Hes just terranort. Nothing really exciting to do with terranort except terrorize the worlds. :P

Because, one, you can't play as ventus. Hes asleep. So, we might play as sora younger, on a younger journey?

Sora's journey in HK1 one was his first journey.

This is character we'll most likely be playing as.

So, we might play as sora younger, on a younger journey?

Yeah, we'll get to see Sora in school, and him playing on Destiny Islands everyday with Riku and Kairi and the others. Plus, we'll finally see his mom. Can't wait for BBS V2.

Yeah, we'll get to see Sora in school, and him playing on Destiny Islands everyday with Riku and Kairi and the others. Plus, we'll finally see his mom. Can't wait for BBS V2.

Are u joking ?

There's been talk that Mickey will be a playable character as well as Aqua. But really, we don't fully know the nature of this game, so I wouldn't get yourself worked up. Think about it there was a scene where you saw Riku overseeing Xion and Roxas. Riku could be a character as well.

Are u joking ?

I was being sarcastic, as we all know nothing has happened in Sora's life until he got the keyblade in KH1.

And terra. Hes just terranort. Nothing really exciting to do with terranort except terrorize the worlds. :P

Okay pause for a second. Do you really think that we'll be playing as a younger Sora? I mean if you think about it you'll agree.

If you recall in the trailer, Ventus disappears from his seat, symbolizing that someone either moved him or that he woke up. If the latter if the answer, this may increase his chances of being playable. Aqua still can be a playable character, and we have more playable character options such as Mickey, Riku, and Kairi.

If you recall in the trailer, Ventus disappears from his seat, symbolizing that someone either moved him or that he woke up. If the latter if the answer, this may increase his chances of being playable. Aqua still can be a playable character, and we have more playable character options such as Mickey, Riku, and Kairi.

My goodness. If you watched the trailer, how did you not notice that Sora also disappeared? It was just for show to make it suspenseful. "Someone either moved him or that he woke up"? There's only 1 person that knows where he is to do that and Aqua would need to be saved and bring Sora to C.O. for that to happen.

I think that we will be playing Aqua, solo. There might be other playable characters, but I'm not that sure of it.

As for Aqua being stuck in "a boring dull dark realm", I would like to point out that the Realm of Darkness will be Heartless central. Plus some signs of pieces of worlds there might add some flavor.

Heh Terrorizing Radiant Garden sounds fun.

My goodness. If you watched the trailer, how did you not notice that Sora also disappeared? It was just for show to make it suspenseful. "Someone either moved him or that he woke up"? There's only 1 person that knows where he is to do that and Aqua would need to be saved and bring Sora to C.O. for that to happen.

Omg if you think about it maybe ven's heart came out of sora and sora followed his heart to his body

Omg if you think about it maybe ven's heart came out of sora and sora followed his heart to his body

Oh yeah, that couldve happened in CHAIN OF MEMORIES.

Well, since both Terra and Ven are pretty much stuck, It would most likley feature more on Aqua's journey through the ROD. I highly doubt we would play as Sora cause we have already been though all of that with him [KH1], and playing as younger Sora [if you are referring to before KH1] just wouldn't work cause there would be no reason doing that.

Although the game might reveal more what happened during KH1, even seeing Mickey and Riku's journey though the ROD aswell [cause im am interested to see what happened during the time between KH1 to KH358-2 days ], who might, not saying it can be true if they end up playable characters, but it could be posssible.

Maybe the whole KH - KH2 clips might symbolise the time when aqua was away [just a guess from the ending of bbs]

But I'm gonna just sit and wait to more news to come out C:

in the trailer after it says a frgmentary passage you see mickey walking with keyblade at hand to another mickey. WTH does that mean????

and another part in the trailer you see kairi with hayner, pence and olette standing outside the old mansion looking at it (like their about to charge in their xD)

all i can say is my brain turned to mush when i watched it xD

in the trailer after it says a frgmentary passage you see mickey walking with keyblade at hand to another mickey. WTH does that mean????

Your saying mickey was walking towards another Mickey? It was just the camera angle.

and another part in the trailer you see kairi with hayner' date=' pence and olette standing outside the old mansion looking at it (like their about to charge in their xD)[/quote']

Gotta wonder what it really means.

all i can say is my brain turned to mush when i watched it xD

Couldn't agree more. Still, its fun to come up with theories.

[Your saying mickey was walking towards another Mickey? It was just the camera angle.]

No like their was two one was about to attack and the other was facing him. idk xD

but yea all we can do is wait till its officially realeased xD

The part where it says "A Fragmentary Message" was referring to when Mickey had sent that message to Sora telling him about the people who are suffering and that he has to save them.

and another part in the trailer you see kairi with hayner, pence and olette standing outside the old mansion looking at it (like their about to charge in their xD)

It could be a scene that'll be shown in a future KH game. But that's my guess though lol.

Yes, I saw Sora disappear but that is irrelevant to what I am saying. And you can't tell me that "it was all for show", because you don't know that as a fact, that is merely your opinion. Why would they have Sora and Ventus disappear "for show", without any other logical meaning behind that?

It is possible that Aqua could be saved in BBSv2, and in result Ventus is saved as well. Why can she be saved?

Because in the Re:Coded secret ending, her name isn't mentioned at all, meaning that either Mickey and co. know where she is, or already saved her before the secret ending actually occurred.

Anyways, this is off-topic. I still believe that Ventus can be possibly playable in BBSv2.

Yes, I saw Sora disappear but that is irrelevant to what I am saying. And you can't tell me that "it was all for show", because you don't know that as a fact, that is merely your opinion. Why would they have Sora and Ventus disappear "for show", without any other logical meaning behind that?

It is possible that Aqua could be saved in BBSv2, and in result Ventus is saved as well. Why can she be saved?

Because in the Re:Coded secret ending, her name isn't mentioned at all, meaning that either Mickey and co. know where she is, or already saved her before the secret ending actually occurred.

Anyways, this is off-topic. I still believe that Ventus can be possibly playable in BBSv2.

Damn, you actually want to play as Ven again? I am very sick of the BBS battle styles and I need something fresh. How about Riku and Mickey. ?

Damn, you actually want to play as Ven again? I am very sick of the BBS battle styles and I need something fresh. How about Riku and Mickey. ?

I'd actually like to see more of an FFXII party sort of thing: have most of those characters in your initial party, and level them up depending on who you switch in and out at the time. It would give us a better range of companions other than having at least Donald or Goofy in your party, It would add more depth to the gameplay, seeing as unused companions still leveled up in KH1 and 2, it would give SE a chance to jack up the difficulty, and in turn, it would actually give abilities like Hyper Healing and Auto Change some use.