Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

I FOUND A LOOPHOLE!

ok in dessidia FF 012 Disney is not allowed to put KH characters in Dissidia. But MF should not count for a reason:

Because no one knows who MF is Tetsya can easily tell Disney it is a FF character rather than a KH character.

If im wrong its worth a shot >_<

Er... I suppose, if, in fact, hidden behind the black coat IS an FF character.. but then you'd just have another FF character in Dissidia, not a KH character. So it's essentially meaningless, seeing as that's what that game is comprised of anyway.

Plus, chances are Nomura isn't hiding an FF character behind MF's coat, and anything but an FF character would be co-owned by Disney and Square.

Why would a FF character be a secret boss? The secret boss has to do with KH's story, which clearly no FF character is. Also, if MF is a FF character, which game did he come from? I'm sure Disney would ask that.

He could say its any random FF character for now (ex Kadaj or so) so it will be in Dissidia. Then before MF is reveald (if he is revealed) He could change the character.

What its complicated

It's Dissidia: Final Fantasy. The lack of KH characters isn't just because of Disney; it's because Tetsuya Nomura said that he's not going to put a KH character into a game that celebrates the anniversary of Final Fantasy

It's Dissidia: Final Fantasy. The lack of KH characters isn't just because of Disney; it's because Tetsuya Nomura said that he's not going to put a KH character into a game that celebrates the anniversary of Final Fantasy

it is actually confirmed it was going to be a KH game but Disney didnt want their characters to fight

Why would a FF character be a secret boss? The secret boss has to do with KH's story, which clearly no FF character is. Also, if MF is a FF character, which game did he come from? I'm sure Disney would ask that.

well sephirot has been a secret boss so..........

well sephirot has been a secret boss so..........

Did you even read the post by Aqua7HK and me? Cause it looks like you didn't. Just saying.

ok in dessidia FF 012 Disney is not allowed to put KH characters in Dissidia. But MF should not count for a reason:

Because no one knows who MF is Tetsya can easily tell Disney it is a FF character rather than a KH character.

If im wrong its worth a shot >_<

MF is still from KH.

ANY character from KH cannot be in Dissidia, even if we don't know who they are.

it is actually confirmed it was going to be a KH game but Disney didnt want their characters to fight

If that's the case then I love Disney... I think Dissidia turned out better than a Kingdom Hearts version would've, but I'm just bias (I like Final Fantasy better than Kingdom Hearts). I can see Disney's reasoning though, they don't want people beating the snot out of Mickey lol.