Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

KHRecoded What if coded came out on PSP?

There wouldn't be 'more' cutscenes, there'd be more voiced cutscenes.

I don't really think it'd be worth it, Coded is really short, and I honestly don't think changing the gameplay to KH standard would improve it at all.

Imagine making the jumps in Coded using BBS' jumping mechanics.

I don't think it would be easier to play, coded was designed for mobile phones, with the DS being the most comfortable to control making it a good choice for Re:coded because it didn't have an analog stick, performing limits would be more harder and alot less funner than they made them on the DS. In terms of graphics though, yeah, they could improve on that heavily. In terms of cutscenes I think there's alot of dialog they could turn into cutscenes for the PSP, but I'd much prefer the full body sprites they had.

I think a PSN release in episodic format would be a bit more better if coded/Re:coded made its way to a Sony platform, coded/Re:coded feels a tad too short for a full PSP game IMO.

I wish Re:chain of memories never came out becuase if re:com never came out then we might have had bbsv2 by now.

Well ur wrong here mr , cuz ur not the only one here that love kh , there is alot of fans love kh and kh re com so don't be selfish

Why'd they switch to a portable platform at all? I was happy playing full length, story driven, big screened, cinematic, large content games. And not have to put up with the mission based gameplay, card system, rehashed enviroments and tiny screen. I still enjoy them, but they'd benefit from big screen and multiplayer on a global scale, not local. Just seems like Square chern out little bite-sized games on platforms, nobody asked for. Why the portable platform?

Why'd they switch to a portable platform at all? I was happy playing full length, story driven, big screened, cinematic, large content games. And not have to put up with the mission based gameplay, card system, rehashed enviroments and tiny screen. I still enjoy them, but they'd benefit from big screen and multiplayer on a global scale, not local. Just seems like Square chern out little bite-sized games on platforms, nobody asked for. Why the portable platform?

It costs tonnes of money to develop for consoles. So they make the games on handhelds to ensure they can constantly create high quality games, which in turn generate money that can fund a console game.

I wish Re:chain of memories never came out becuase if re:com never came out then we might have had bbsv2 by now.

Well ur wrong here mr , cuz ur not the only one here that love kh , there is alot of fans love kh and kh re com so don't be selfish

well they can just play chain of memories re:chain of memories was just a waste of time if they just re-made the same game and put it on a diffrent system

Re:CoM barely took any time or resources at all. It was very minimalistic, with no redone cutscenes, simplistic and minimal voice overs, and a preexisting translation for reference.

It would not have affected the order a KH would have come out at, at the point.