Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

KH3D Kim Possible needs to be in this game

I agree with you. Ever since 2OO5, Spongebob started getting stupid and then came that idiotic Billy and Mandy. But I think Kim Possible might have a chance because "A Stitch in Time" is an actuall movie. And the only reason Kim Possible was cancelled is because they didn't have any more time or money to waiste. They did the same thing with Recess and Doug.

In Response to the post above:

If they made a Kim Possible world because there was a movie, and you had to play the world to make progress in the game, I would probably never buy the KH game that had it, ever.

Thats funny. You know,you can relate to a lot of Final Fantasy fans. They all said if Sora was in Dissidia they wont buy the game. But chances are they will. I'll admit the whole romance thing didn't go well with Ron and Kim. And Drakken's voice actor was a little..... whats the word?

I agree with you. Ever since 2OO5, Spongebob started getting stupid and then came that idiotic Billy and Mandy. But I think Kim Possible might have a chance because "A Stitch in Time" is an actuall movie. And the only reason Kim Possible was cancelled is because they didn't have any more time or money to waiste. They did the same thing with Recess and Doug.

Thank you just THANK YOU

i hated and despised Billy and Mandy for years. Apparently every good cartoon company got to become a real Larxene that bicth . Look heres what they do:

take away the good shows or make it bad

Piss fans off

*Repeat*

i mean seriously whats going on with the media these days. I hope the same thing doesent happen to KH (Because i know Tetsya himself wont stand for that bullshit)! seriously!

Honestly, I would prefer the Power Puff Girls, Dexters Labatory or Johny Bravo over Billy and Mandy.

me too well i despised Johnny Bravo too and despised Dexter's Laboratory bit too. PPG i don't really mind i used to love to watch it when i was little

Anyway back to the topic:

Kim Possible is in college according to the story. So Sora is obviously way younger than her. And the monkey fist dude *shivers* no i don't want to fight some monkey dude as a boss let alone a blue alien dude for that matter (i know Drakken is not a alien >_<)

No i mean what if Sora had to like be around Kim during school?

and Monkey Fist is a main villan so theres a possibility

i wouldent mind fighting Shego

and when you think of it Kim is in school most of the time anyway unless it takes place during a vacation or something

I have nothing else to say except that this is completely ridiculous,and would upset the very vast majority of the kh world.

Thats funny. You know,you can relate to a lot of Final Fantasy fans. They all said if Sora was in Dissidia they wont buy the game. But chances are they will. I'll admit the whole romance thing didn't go well with Ron and Kim. And Drakken's voice actor was a little..... whats the word?

Ok you are probably right, I probably would by the game, but I wouldn't want to have to go through that world that's for sure.

I think the reason why so many fans of KH still love it is because they tried sticking to more classic movies, mostly 1999 and before (except Stitch). I am a great fan of Hercules and was very happy to see it again in KH! Only once in a while are classics seen on TV. Honestly it just wouldn't feel like Kingdom Hearts anymore if they add newer works to it, that is just my opinion...

This is a horrible idea. Kim Possible, really? Stooooooooooopid idea. and I loved Billy and Mandy it appealed to the twisted side of my sense of humor. Hey I have an idea, lets suggest every disney related thing and put it in KH. No offense to your ideas, I'm just expressing my opinion.

As well as Gorgoyles and Dwarking Duck. I can imagine fighting Draco or Shego in Draco's lair. But I think they should save it for KH3.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO!

Keep that devilish abomination of a channel away from this franchise. Kingdom Hearts is far to awesome to let Disney Channel destroy.

This is a horrible idea. Kim Possible, really? Stooooooooooopid idea. and I loved Billy and Mandy it appealed to the twisted side of my sense of humor. Hey I have an idea, lets suggest every disney related thing and put it in KH. No offense to your ideas, I'm just expressing my opinion.

This was made a year ago and I found this topic off a GameSpot forum so....