Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

KH3D Kim Possible needs to be in this game

Drakken for one thing. And no chance. None of these sort of high school themed disney shows would suit Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts needs fantasy, while a lot of the time Kim Possible is all about intelligence and dealing with high school. It wouldn't work and Square probably wouldn't even consider adding it.

Drakken for one thing. And no chance. None of these sort of high school themed disney shows would suit Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts needs fantasy, while a lot of the time Kim Possible is all about intelligence and dealing with high school. It wouldn't work and Square probably wouldn't even consider adding it.

Intelligence + Sora...

Yeah I don't think it'd work.

Oh YES!!! I love Kim Possible, the whole crime-fighting thing would fit Kingdom Hearts. That is, if we just keep to the crime-fighting and don't go help Kim in school or whatever. That would ruin it. -_- But yeah, if we just keep it fighting against enemies and defeating Drakken and Shego as bosses, that'd be awesome.

Oh YES!!! I love Kim Possible, the whole crime-fighting thing would fit Kingdom Hearts. That is, if we just keep to the crime-fighting and don't go help Kim in school or whatever. That would ruin it. -_- But yeah, if we just keep it fighting against enemies and defeating Drakken and Shego as bosses, that'd be awesome.

They could have tests as minigames.

If Sora doesn't fail, you get the Ultima Weapon.

They could have tests as minigames.

If Sora doesn't fail, you get the Ultima Weapon.

No... J-just no...

Personally, Gargoyles is the only show that could work (I think). Although, I personally wouldn't mind W.i.t.c.h -ducks from things being thrown at me-

But, if they kept the high school bits out of Kim Possible, I wouldn't mind it. They'd probably base it off one of the movies though. Honestly, I see them using TV shows as a last resort. I wouldn't mind them in KH25 (I actually hope the series doesn't last anywhere near that long), but not KH3. You know, this brings up an interesting point. Eventually, they're going to run out of good Disney movies to use. And there's going to be an entire saga after the Xehanort one. Hopefully it won't have many filler games. But how will that work out? Everyone is so sick of recycled worlds...

@The title:

No, just no, no no no no no no no no no no no no..................no. That show is just plain out awesome and ridiculous, I would never ever agree to that.

As for the things in your post, I have no clue as to what that is.

No. Absolutely not.

There's a reason those shows got canceled and no one remembers them. They were plain out awful.

Besides, Disney Channel stuff doesn't fit in with KH. KH only involves classic or popular Disney movies. =/

You guys have a point. Kim Possible was a little annoying. I remember getting the Mc Donalds toy 8 years ago and it was just an epic fail. I exected this much criticisim. Hmmm, didn't know so many people disliked the show. But I never thought it was going to be in this game. And wait it's Drakken? I thought it was Draco.