Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

vexen fans  

68 members have voted

1. 1. vexen fans

• vexen rocks
    • vexen is ok
    • vexen sucks

i just beat Re:COM a few days ago for riku i just went in and killed his ass with the dark mode and spammed dark firage for sora i had 5 fire's wait til he uses a card then card break him and shoot a firage at him and i had some cloud cards and used omnislash on him i also had a tinker bell and oggie boogie card they really helped reflect strike didnt do crap but strike raid helps.Thats all i did and when you are about to kill him he will get like a bar of hp back cause he used the vexan black card i hope i helped.And vexen sucks the only reason i like him is cause of the fact he made riku replica and i like the riku replica i was sad when he died.TT_TT

i beat that fight on my 1st try, it was tougher in sora's story if you ask me(until i leaned lethal flame). but just try to attack him relentlesly esspecially in D-mode, it got me through pretty fast.

I beat him on my 2nd try (i think). All i do to beat every Org. member is equip tons of Sonic Blades. Vexen won't be able to attack you if you endlessly use Sonic Blade on him and you'll beat him in 1 minute.

Vexen was easy enough, but then I never had many problems by the time I got there. I think they overdid the eye twitches and other creepy mad scientist stuff. Same with Jafar.

agreed. He might have been a bit better if they just used his character differently.

well battling him took me like 5 or 6 even if it is beguiner mode. but when i started the game again it just took me 1 or 2

i jusk keept using fire at high nunmer and sleighs that include fire, and curaga to potions and keyblades at 7-9,0

i dont really mind Vexen but he still annoys the crap out of me expecially in Re:Com im still stuck on him. and his laugh freakes me out x_x

I agree about that...he's an ok character, but when he does that 'o.O' look it really creeps me out, plus his laugh is indiscribably freaky. i had beaten the game already...so i had fogotten how i defeated him.

i dont really mind Vexen but he still annoys the crap out of me expecially in Re:Com im still stuck on him. and his laugh freakes me out x_x

I agree about that...he's an ok character, but when he does that 'o.O' look it really creeps me out, plus his laugh is indiscribably freaky. i had beaten the game already...so i had fogotten how i defeated him.

That thing he does with his eyes scares the hell out of me. It's just...like...wtf. It's like his eyes are going to pop out of his socket. It took me two tries to defeat him and I was just relentless while hitting him. I used alot of fire too.

That thing he does with his eyes scares the hell out of me. It's just...like...wtf. It's like his eyes are going to pop out of his socket. It took me two tries to defeat him and I was just relentless while hitting him. I used alot of fire too.

lol...i soo agree to that. the first time i encountered him i thought i was going to get bad dreams, but i didn't...he would be a much better character if he didn't have those tiny problems...sorry for saying that to the fans of Vexen, but that's how i feel about him.

The more exagerated character design, especially the eyes, is actually one of the things I really like about Vexen. Everyone in the Organization is almost too pretty, in some ways, and to have Vexen have the crazy eyes, poor posture, and guant features makes him more unique. That, and the Organization has an overabundance of stoic, calm, and collected memberes, and to have one that's a bit twitchy and eccentric really helps shake things up.

Is it wrong that i laughed my ass off when he screamed like a girl as he was incinerated to death ? LMAO i mean hes an ok character but his death was soo funny.

ROFL yeah I prefer other O13 members more, but I like all the Nobodies from CoM. I hope it's not wrong, because I busted up laughing.

Axel: goodbye *snaps fingers*

Vexen: *burst into flames*

Sora: wtf?!