Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
keyblademistress99

KHBbS I'm confused

Ventus was master xehanorts student. Master Xehanort wanted ventus to release his darkness but becuase ven wasnt capable of doing it, MX just seperated vens light from his darkness. Thus Vens light was still called ven and his darknes was named Vanitas.

After that Ventus heart was fractured so he coudnt wake up (?) or coudnt do anything at least anymore.

Then Sora

Ventus was master xehanorts student. Master Xehanort wanted ventus to release his darkness but becuase ven wasnt capable of doing it, MX just seperated vens light from his darkness. Thus Vens light was still called ven and his darknes was named Vanitas.

After that Ventus heart was fractured so he coudnt wake up (?) or coudnt do anything at least anymore.

Then Sora

Then Sora

Vanitas is basically the embodiment of the darkness from Ventus's heart. Yep, that means he's made of pure darkness. That's scary awesome. Anyway, once Ven's heart merged from Sora, I guess since Vanitas was related to Ven, he took on Sora's appearance, or at least the appearance of how Sora would look later on in life.

in short vanitas is the dark part of ven.

what does xehanort say when vanitas is created you may ask?

"Empty creature from ventus riven, to you the name vanitas will be given!"

Then Sora

WOW. Thanks SOOOO much! Like I said, I only have KH 358/2 Days so I'm a little short in the other departments.

well i played kh 1, kh:chain of memories, kh 2, and most importantly kh birth by sleep :D and i also watched the japanese trailers for kh dream drop distance, and kh bbsv2