Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH13.com Gallery updated throughout February 2011

KH13.com's gallery has seen continuous updates throughout February 2011. Since we last reported about additions to the gallery in December 2010, many new albums have been created, and old ones updated. Below, a full list of new albums can be seen.

Manga ? Kingdom Hearts II ? Chapters 20 to 37

Manga ? 358/2 Days ? Chapter 15

Screenshots ? Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days Original Soundtrack website

Screenshots ? Dream Drop Distance, Japanese website

Screenshots ? Famitsu.com ? February 16, 2011

KH13.com's gallery aims to provide the community with the largest collection of articles and screenshots, as well as other images, related to the Kingdom Hearts series. This is an ongoing effort, and more content is continuously being added. Please check back regularly to see what new content we update with, and feel free to comment and tell us if there's anything you want to see.

(making a update to what Sora96 said) ya soon ...as soon as I hear from my cleaner/translator .... and if I don't...*looks at all the work I'll have to do if something went wrong that she cant do it now)

if anyone cares we by my group and also by we I mean I are re doing the cleaning on chapter 21 meaning making it look better

oh and I don't know if its just me but on your website for chapter 15 its like all messed up.

(making a update to what Sora96 said) ya soon ...as soon as I hear from my cleaner/translator .... and if I don't...*looks at all the work I'll have to do if something went wrong that she cant do it now)

if anyone cares we by my group and also by we I mean I are re doing the cleaning on chapter 21 meaning making it look better

oh and I don't know if its just me but on your website for chapter 15 its like all messed up.

I'm pretty sure that it was like that when I got it from you.

Great. Whenever you clean any chapters up or finish any, let me know please, thanks.

Thank you for the hard work taime. =)