Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
zeno247naruto12

KH3D To make you think more

Some people say that the reason why sora and riku are in their kh1 form's is so it can be fair becuase kh2 sora has drive forms and riku doesn't.Actually it is UNFAIR becuase sora won't have his drive forms and riku will have his dark form.Yes i just made you think more >: D

not neccissarily, it might be what they were like just befor kh1, but even if not, it's no difrent then CoM and reverse/rebirth and nomura said nothing about gamplay for that he just said those clothes were neccisary of the STORY.

Hm, plausible, not sure though, I am pretty curious as to why they are in their KH1 forms though. :P Yeah I know that was the worst response ever, /shot.

There going to fuently be changing their outfits through out the game. The reason why Sora and Riku are in their KH1 outfits has nothing to do with this.

There is no evidence for you to be able to state that as a pure fact, be prepared to back up anything you are stating as fact, or mention that it is not confirmed or that you are just stating what you think.

Nomura says that the duo will be in both their KH1 AND KH2 forms in the game. Why KH1 forms? It has something to do with the story. Don't think this is another "remake" or Nomura's "milking" the series, as some would say. *glances at people who are against handheld KH games*

tutti frutti. It's almot like saying you're frustrated with Mario and Luigi's outfits changing with certain Mario games and going back to their original attire in the major part of the series. I'm ok with their KH1 attire, it's better than seeing something horrid, like seeing Sora in a dress or something. Though I have a feeling that there will be a major purpose behind the change to the KH1 clothes. Overall, there's no real guarantee that Riku will be given the Dark Mode again in KH3D. Darkness in general, maybe. But only time will tell.

Nomura said they'll be changing their outfits through out the game Keyblader. And I dont have to back up what I said because by the time the game comes out people won't be reading this thread.

My problem is that you are stating it as fact when you have no proof to back it up. You say that Nomura said it, but how am I supposed to know that he actually did if you don't give proof for it. I'm not saying that it isn't possible though. I know I kinda seem like a douche right now but this is my way of trying to be helpful, and I'm probably failing at it but I'm still sticking with it, if you state something as fact, back up the info, and also that is no excuse, if this thread was inactive when you got the info, then just make a thread about it if it hasn't already been done.