Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tyriann

Will was shot

Will (the person who owns this account) was shot. The person typing this post is his friend Andrew. I was with him at the time. Well not with him when he got shot, but his dad told me what happened. Me and him were watching YouTube, and he was bored, and I wondered where his dad was. He went looking for him out back, and saw him hunting. He had headphones on, so the sound of the shot from the gun wouldn't hurt his ears. Will tried calling his dad's name, but he wouldn't answer. He made the bad choice of tapping his shoulder, and his dad jumped, turning around, and shot him in the chest. He was sent to the emergency room, and survived. He is in his bed as I type, with a bandage around him, from his waste to his abs.

He probably will not be on. He want's to try to be, but should not in his condition. I just thought people on this forum should know, if they wonder where he is.

I'm not sure wheter to believe this or not. at first I thought Will was Guillus, which is not the person I love the most, right now.

If this is real, I hope you get better!

There probably is a person on the forum with the same name. There are alot of people on this forum, and besides that, Will is a common name.

I'm not sure wheter to believe this or not. at first I thought Will was Guillus, which is not the person I love the most, right now.

There probably is a person on the forum with the same name. There are alot of people on this forum, and besides that, Will is a common name.

Guillus IS an user here, lol. and his real name is Will, too, so the tittle confused me, but yeah.

Well... His father shotted him?

Anyway, hope you get better. Will have already said something about a shot.. or was you?

I'm missing him in the forum games :3

So, if you're just here to report that to us, why are you still online over half an hour later?

People are talking to me about the situation as all. I hate how people think this is fake. What kind of sick person lies about getting shot?

Random anime girl:BAAAA~KAAAA,this thread is obviously fake even if Guilius wrote it *facepalms*

Obviously fake? Like I said before, what kind of sick-o fake's getting shot?

Both Guillus and tyriann have the real name of Will.

Aww,i thought Guillius was shot.That woulda made good revenge 4 Zexion's_Lover_46 *insert evil laugh*

Random anime girl:BAAAA~KAAAA,this thread is obviously fake even if Guilius wrote it *facepalms*

ROFL I'm sorry you don't know how much I'm laughing right now

Anyways, about tyriann/Will OMFG?! I want to chat with him but if he's shot DON'T LET HIM GO ONLINE AND MAKE HIM GET SOME REST PLEASE!!!! I really don't think this is a joke but, even if this is, I'm taken this seriously and I'm really worried right now. Tyriann is a great friend and I don't want him to d- I just don't even want to say it :

Sorry, I'm kinda stupid with jokes. I guess I believe this, now. I hope it's nothing serious. He should've gone to a hospital, tough.

How old is he?

He went to the hospital. I said he went to the emergency room in the first post. And he is fourteen.

I hate judging people and always believe some people unless they do something that makes me not believe him and assuming leads to many wrong paths. I hope Will is okay and he needs to stay in bed and not move around much because that will cause the wound to open again and those kind are hard to heal unless you stay pretty still. Hope he heals soon and can't wait for him to come back and thankful nothing went worse and he's still with us.

I hate judging people and always believe some people unless they do something that makes me not believe him and assuming leads to many wrong paths. I hope Will is okay and he needs to stay in bed and not move around much because that will cause the wound to open again and those kind are hard to heal unless you stay pretty still. Hope he heals soon and can't wait for him to come back and thankful nothing went worse and he's still with us.

Amen.

I think i read about this wen i searched online for recent shooting accidents, wat did you say his father's name was?

I didn't say, but his dad's name is Bill.