Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Coffeemug

xehanort saga

why have we been calling it the xehanort saga? is the series gonna go on and drasticly change after MX is defeated? or is it just he's not gonna be around cuz im not so sure about that, i mean they tamper with the importance of memories enough. or did nomura say this in an interview i missed? bacause i'm curious. it may sound stupid but, well explain.

Namora stated that KH3 is the last game in this sage known as the Xehanort Saga. In my opinion, Xehanort is just as much a main character as Sora and Riku, because a form of him has been in every game thus far.

He also stated that Kingdom Hearts will go on after the Xehanort Saga and we will meet a new enemy, but Sora will always be the protagonist.

Seeing that kh3, which is the game that will end the xehanort saga, hasn't even began development, it would be kinda hard to tell what there will be after it. From what I know, bbsv2 (aka "the mystery game") has been said to hint towards the new saga or something along those lines, and the kh3d battling system will be the base of games to come, but who knows how many games that will be.

The Xehanort saga, I don'y know if thats a game or not. I do know that there has been a large series of Xehanorts. There is Xehanort, Xehanort/Terra when he possese Terra, Ansem which is heartless Xehanort, and Xemnas which is nobody Xehanort. Altogether 4 Xehanorts. I don't see how they could stretch them in to a whole nother Xehanort. Also, Sora was not always the protagonist seeing as in BBS the protagonists were Aqua,Terra, and Ven. I don't think the next game will be called the Xehanort Saga. I'm getting annoyed with Sora, since he killed a lot of Org. members. I prefer the BBS set. Anyone w/ me?

Nomura called the current series "The Xehanort Saga" in an interview, and started that Kingdom Hearts III would be the last game in it. That is, to say, that there are 9 games in the Xehanort Saga: KH, KH CoM, KH2, KH 358/2 Days, KH BBS, KH coded, KH3D, KH BBSV2, and KH3. He stated that Sora would always be the protagonist of the series. Terra, Ventus, and Aqua were the heroes of BBS, but that doesn't mean they are the main protagonists. They are secondary protagonists, along with Riku and Kairi, while Sora shines on as the main hero, who will defeat Xehanort once and for all in the last game of the saga.

The Xehanort saga, I don'y know if thats a game or not. I do know that there has been a large series of Xehanorts. There is Xehanort, Xehanort/Terra when he possese Terra, Ansem which is heartless Xehanort, and Xemnas which is nobody Xehanort. Altogether 4 Xehanorts. I don't see how they could stretch them in to a whole nother Xehanort. Also, Sora was not always the protagonist seeing as in BBS the protagonists were Aqua,Terra, and Ven. I don't think the next game will be called the Xehanort Saga. I'm getting annoyed with Sora, since he killed a lot of Org. members. I prefer the BBS set. Anyone w/ me?

ya Terra, Aqua, and Ventus were protagonist but they were second protagonist the main hero of all the games will be Sora and remember in the bbs secret ending everyone was counting on Sora