Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

A Fragmentary Passage

i think i know what it means,

we could think that what it means by "passage" is the way to the kingdom hearts III but what "fragmentary" means is the spin offs 358/2 Days, Birth By Sleep, Re Coded and 3D: Dream Drop Distance took place before leading up to kingdom hearts III right? so yeah,

"A Fragmentary (358/2 Days,Birth By Sleep,Re Coded and 3D: Dream Drop Distance) Passage" (Kingdom hearts III).

sorry if i made it hard to understand for some people :[

p.s

or it could be like this perhaps?

1-358/2 days

0-birth by sleep

zero point-re coded

0.5-3D: dream drop distance

sorry if this 2nd one seems stupid

Uhm... No? I think? I can't really understand what you're trying to say, but I think I do.

The whole numbering thing you did was totally wrong. It goes like this:

0: BBS

1: KH1

0.5: BBSv2

Oh, Ok! Now that I did that, I understand what you are saying.

No, the numbers were not reffering to the side games. They were referring to what I put above.

Also, the only game that's really a "spin-off" was Days. The rest were, I guess you could say, side games. Days wasn't too vital to the plot, so you could call it a spin-off. But the rest were, so they are side games.

Uhm... No? I think? I can't really understand what you're trying to say, but I think I do.

The whole numbering thing you did was totally wrong. It goes like this:

0: BBS

1: KH1

0.5: BBSv2

Oh, Ok! Now that I did that, I understand what you are saying.

No, the numbers were not reffering to the side games. They were referring to what I put above.

Also, the only game that's really a "spin-off" was Days. The rest were, I guess you could say, side games. Days wasn't too vital to the plot, so you could call it a spin-off. But the rest were, so they are side games.

ya and that's why when it said 1 that was KH1 oh i was thinking that was Kh3d

the other games werent spin offs, they were essential to explaining and putting the story in there. also days was essential, just because no one remembers dosent mean shes forgotton, 90 percent chance shes coming back in some importance considering numera dosent throw random crap together and call it a story, plus shes mentioned as being saved.

the other games werent spin offs, they were essential to explaining and putting the story in there. also days was essential, just because no one remembers dosent mean shes forgotton, 90 percent chance shes coming back in some importance considering numera dosent throw random crap together and call it a story, plus shes mentioned as being saved.

Dis. Besides, without Days, we wouldn't know about Xion at all, we wouldn't know that Xemnas is looking for Ven in CO, we wouldn't know why Riku was in TWTNW to battle Roxas in the first place, we wouldn't know why DiZ needed Roxas......and so on. It may not be a major game, but it is still essential.