Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
LiavGever

Kingdom Hearts III gonna released in end of 2012 , early 2013

Let's think about it for a sec,

KH I released in 2002 , kingdom hearts II in 2005.

3 years after.

KH III is in work since ferburary 2010

http://gamersyndrome.com/2010/news/development-for-kingdom-hearts-3-has-already-begun/

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/06/nomura-working-to-realize-kingdom-hearts-iii-explains-soras/

so now its exactly a year after

Nomura said KH III won't be ready for KH ten anniversary(2012)

And he also said it release depends on the new FF.

so if it started in 2010+3 years its 2013.

So End of 2012 or early 2013. I know nomura said it won't be ready for KH anniversary , but its anniversary is in middle 2012 . and he also said it will be ready after the annivarsary(but short time after-so it can be in end 2012)

Means end 2012,early 2013.

You are far too hopeful my friend. If there is work going on with it, it is very little.

The team in charge of working on it is busy trying to get out Final Fantasy Versus XIII. This title is supposed to be released sometime in 2012.

By the time Versus out, not even 1/4 of the game will be done, more than likely, since the numbered titles take, as you said, three years to complete.

Also, we must take into account that right after KHII was released, they started on its Final Mix, setting back the development of KHIII even further.

Unfortunately, we just can't hope for such an early release. It's just not possible.

I'm thinking KH3 will have even more time put into it, since pretty much every review is complaining that *Insert KH here* isn't KH3. I'm sure Square wants to live up to the hype.

No. KH3 hasn't had any workd done on it yet. The team is working on Verses 13. That won't be done until maybe 2012/2013. Once they're done with that, they'll start working on KH3. They probably won't finish until 2015/2016

Nope. Sorry, random person. Square Enix is working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and they haven't even begun developing Kingdom Hearts III. After Versus XIII is released sometime in 2012, I believe, then they'll give KH3 their full attention, but THAT will take awhile to development. So, er, I wouldn't get too hyped for it yet.

You also have to consider if BbS Vol. 2 will come out first. If so, they'll be working on that.

A totally different team works on BBS, so that will not factor into how long it will take to make KHIII.

Like I said before Kingdom Hearts 3 will most likely come out in late or mid 2013.

No. They won't even start it until 2013. The team that does the numbered games (KH1, KH2, KH3) Are currently working on Verses 13. Until that's finished, they can't start on KH3. And that won't be finished until 2012 if we're lucky. By the time KH3 will be finished it'll most likely be 2015 or 2016.

No. They won't even start it until 2013. The team that does the numbered games (KH1, KH2, KH3) Are currently working on Verses 13. Until that's finished, they can't start on KH3. And that won't be finished until 2012 if we're lucky. By the time KH3 will be finished it'll most likely be 2015 or 2016.

Actually, Nomura has already stated that Versus may release in 2012.

If so, we could see KHIII starting to be worked on before 2013.

i think they need more people working with them like seriously they taking way to long on the games is ok to take time so the game could be better and longer but hello get more people on it and hurry up

tutti frutti. It's hard to say at this pace. Since SE and Nomura has been working on FFVersus XIII for quite a while now, I'm sure that they want to make the best FF game to date(whenever it comes out). With Kingdom Hearts slowing making its mark in the gaming world, I'm sure the team that will work on KH3 will want to do the same as they did with Versus. But that is just one more great thing to look into when the game is in production.

it won't come out in 2015 they are already working on it it won't take 4 years to finish and come out

i think they need more people working with them like seriously they taking way to long on the games is ok to take time so the game could be better and longer but hello get more people on it and hurry up

They haven't even started working on it yet. Once Verses 13 is finished, then they'll start.

it won't come out in 2015 they are already working on it it won't take 4 years to finish and come out

They haven't even started working on it yet. Once Verses 13 is finished, then they'll start.

didnt you read the begining, they have started working on it but not alot.

Trust me, I'm going to be graduating college when KH3 comes out. Lets just hope the near 10 year wait will be worth it.

Ugh, I'd hate to have to wait that long but I'm pretty sure that if I did wait it would be worth it, but if so, then the same applies to me.