Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

KH2 Was Port Royal supposed to replace Neverland? *Possible Spoilers*

What world do you think is better?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What world do you think is better?

Was Port Royal supposed to replace Neverland. If it was then its a poor excuse for a world. They would have been beter off putting Neverland in KH2. And Port Royal in my opinion was a very dark, dull, world. And after you finish the story it gets very boring. What do you think ppl? And also did Neverland get destroyed by the Heartless or something? Is that why Peter Pan is a summon charm or why you can't go to Neverland? They most likely just didn't want to put it in KH2.

I think they wanted to change it up and put a different world in there. Of course it would be a dark world because that's the feel that Port Royal was in the movies. For the dull part of it , I mean lots of worlds were dull after you beat them. There isn't much to do, so it's gonna be boring. Neverland was not lost to the heartless, they just wanted to use Peter Pan so they used him as a summon charm instead of putting his character into the story.

I think they wanted to change it up and put a different world in there. Of course it would be a dark world because that's the feel that Port Royal was in the movies. For the dull part of it , I mean lots of worlds were dull after you beat them. There isn't much to do, so it's gonna be boring. Neverland was not lost to the heartless, they just wanted to use Peter Pan so they used him as a summon charm instead of putting his character into the story.

ya and u get genie as a summon so the world wasn't lost

ya and u get genie as a summon so the world wasn't lost

You get the Genie summon in KH1 when Agrabah isn't lost either. The difference is that you get Peter Pan in a chest, completely out of context.

Summons work differently in KH2 than in KH1. They aren't these like stone things, they are charms, meaning that their homeworlds were not destroyed and also, I think they probably couldn't think up a new plot for Neverland for KH2. So, they used Port Royal instead, and since I never went there after the story, I wouldn't know if it was boring or not. Truthfully, I found the storyline better in Port Royal than in Neverland for KH1. BBS storyline pretty good, maybe the same.

Well in my opinion I like Neverland better. At least Neverland has better music as well as treasures and heartless.

How exactly did you determine this? The music in KH1 wouldn't be used because that was a Pirate Ship, so it would be new music. Neverland doesn't choose what treasures you get either, so how would you know the treasures are better? And how would you know which heartless appear ina world that does not exist?

No, Port Royal wasn't even thought about back in KH1, plus back when KH1 was out, the Pirates of the Caribbean movie series wasn't even created yet. So, Neverland was intended for KH1.

There are people without the game and I don't want the mods to give me a point.

Well, it's not our fault if someone doesn't buy a game that came out 6 years ago.

I agree with KH125

There are people without the game and I don't want the mods to give me a point.

Well, it's not our fault if someone doesn't buy a game that came out 6 years ago.

I agree with KH125

just let him think what he wants ur not gonna preswade him

Yeah but they began development of Pirates of the Carribean when KH1 came out.

No they didn't. pirates of the Caribbean never even came out out or was even made when KH1 was out back then.