Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

KHCoM Is it me or is Riku mode way too easy?

Is it me or is Riku mode too easy. I mean seriously they give you a whole bunch of strong cards, with Riku you can do those card battles comparing your cards to your opponets and if your number is higher Riku does a strong combo finish, and they also give you the ability to level up your attack and dark points. Plus, Riku also has Malestorm, Dark Malestorm, Aura, and Dark Aura. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I beat Lexeaus on my 1st try as well as Ansem and Zexion on my 2nd all in just 7 hours.

Yeah, idk but when I played as Riku it felt like I breezed through the game. You were also constantly changing into that dark form of him every battle almost which made the battles even easier.

it did seem pretty easy to me. i've beaten almost all the the boss battles on the first try. the only exception i think was the battle against Repliku in twilight town. if i'm thinking correctly back to my times playing Re:CoM, not the version on the GBA, that was the only fight that gave me trouble. (i could very well be thinking back to the GBA version, as that's where i was stuck for a bit, so don't hold me to that). either way, everything else wasn't much of a hassle. even with Sora's story, i've seen a good number of people complaining about the Marluxia fight, thinking that was too hard. i'm pretty sure i beat him first try on proud mode (playing the NA version, so no critical mode.)

its just you ok im just kidding it really was easy and that last boss battle against xehanort's heartless was probably 100 times harder than ven vs vanitas unmasked in critical mode took me 20 tries to do it and riku vs xehanort's heartless only took me 3 tries so ya riku's story is easy.

The first fight against marly(to lazy to type his full name) has harder than marly in the two scyth thing >.> and yes riku story was a breeze remember riku is stronger than sora and he had his dark form which boost his power and gives you excess to his slieghts like dark firage and the world riku went to were way smaller than sora's like castle oblivion sora had alot of rooms to go to riku only had like 4 rooms to go to and ansem was totaly easy

Jesus tapdancing christ people from two days ago, are you really that worried about grammar and vocabulary on a kingdom hearts forum site fulla peeps you don't even know(i assume)? . . . . . . . . . anyway on topic, i just beat reverse/rebirth the other day,(my old game got scratched so i got it from my friend for a night) and yes, it seems easier because there is less material so you just speed through it real fast (unless you get stuck on someone like for me: ursula, trickmaster, and ansem SoD) to tell the truth it took me a few tries to kill off ansem, only one for marluxia. but yes, on the otherhand, it was easier with dark mode exept in battles with disney bosses, most of the time that screwed me up. it was a good game though.