Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

Weapon Showdowns!

Which weapon is better?  

1. 1. Which weapon is better?

Hello ladies, gentleman,and any other enter galactic species. Welcome to Weapon Showdown! In the spirit of waiting for Dream Drop Distance to come out, I think it would be nice for us to have a little poll. You may vote for your weapon in anyway you want. You can vote for it because of its attack and magic power, helpfullness, or just awesomeness. It would also be nice for you to explain why you like that particular weapon.

Kingdom Key wielders:

Sora

Roxas

Xion

King Mickey ( Key D)

Kingdom Key: 1

Key D: O

The two are opposites, and have basically the same abilities, which is none imparticular. They are both magic channelers, and one is the Keyblade of Light. The other darkness. The two together have the ability to close the door to darkness. One, however, can just open it. So really, you're asking which is cooler? To me Kingdom Key D has always had a slightly better vibe, becasue King Mickey was the one to wield it.

Kingdom Key: 9

Kingdom Key D: 7

Thats 16 votes in total.

Kingdom Key = 52.25%

Kingdom Key D = 43.75%

Kingdom Key: 10

Kingdom Key D: 7

Thats 17 votes in total.

Kingdom Key = 58.82%

Kingdom Key D = 41.18%

Kingdom Key D and Lightseeker are both the same weapon I think. They originally planed to put Lightseeker in BBS as one of Ven's weapons but took it out of the Final product for some reason.

Kingdom Key Darkside baby! its a kickbutt blade! besides Wayne Allwine is the only one to weid its awesomeness...R.I.P. Wayne your the orignal mickey of our generation. besides that what makes it even more badass! ebst keyblade, with best mickey! ^^

Thats a long time from now.

So heres the results

Kingdom Key: 11

Kingdom Key D: 9

Thats 2O votes in total.

Kingdom Key=55.00%

Kingdom Key D=45.OO%

Hurry up and vote because I think I have already decided a wioner. Please don't vote on Feb. 23 becaure it might not be counted. Thank you ladies and Gentleman. Please come to the KH:3D board tomorrow for Soul Eater vs. Way to Dawn.

Okay so its final.

Hello Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to Weapon Showdown! In the spirit of waiting for KH 3D to come out I think it would be nice for us to have a poll. We'll be comparing 2 weapons from the KH franchise to see who's the weaponist (thats a word now). You may explain why you like the weapon how powerful it is, helpfullness or just awesmeness. Lets look at yesterdays results.

Day 1:

When light battles darkness, light always prevails.

My vote goes with Way to Dawn.