Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Video Vanitas Dances.... o_o

hehe. scary but interesting. I want them to do kpop next.

ewww eww eww check out the luka luka fever one. Terra's dancin' like a girl xD

Edit: nevermind. I found a kpop one. my life is now complete.

seeing sora and vanitas standing together makes me laugh considering that vanitas is a lot more buff that sora is xD

WTF!

thats going to give me nightmares...*imagining vanitas dancing to lady gaga* *shudders*

that would be completely epic if someone made a video like that! 8D

Terra dancing is worse..... o_o *shutters*

*has just gave you all worse nightmares* xDP8p9-pxs-bc&feature=related

thanks alot other oath, you made me lose sleep for the past three days. *still traumatized*

._O, ummm Idk what to say to them dancing besides ven having a hole in the back of his head xD

Yeah they all were uploaded by two different model editors. Ventus and Roxas' textures in these old versions of the models had texture glitches, but they're fixed now in the updated versions.

seeing sora and vanitas standing together makes me laugh considering that vanitas is a lot more buff that sora is xD

WTF!

thats going to give me nightmares...*imagining vanitas dancing to lady gaga* *shudders*

that would be completely epic if someone made a video like that! 8D

xD There's a short set of motion data for "Alejandro," but nothing else so far. He could dance to that song.

am i the only person who thinks vanitas's eyes are biggger than sora's?

Yeah. xD Sora's actually slightly smaller due to the fact they were ripped and edited by two separate people.

The power of MikuMikuDance guys. <3 Ohohoho. I've made TAV dance to popipo. Durhurrr. <3

I wish they would redo the first video with the updated models so they all wouldn't have expressionless faces. D:

I like how the motion data for Only My Railgun fits that song somewhat. xD