Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Codeman1346

The Princesses of Heart

I just had an Idea whilst reading another thread (Read Here). Okay so every one has to have an equal balance of light and darkness correct? Or at least a little of both. Hear me out.

There are 7 princess of heart with absolutely no darkness in their heart and they all dwell in the realm of light.

What if there were 7 princess with absolutely no light in their hearts that dwell in the realm of Darkness? Because there has to be a balance.

Do you think that Aqua will run into any of them during her time in the RoD?

It's quite possible actually. A factor of Kingdom Hearts is having a balance. So, yes you could be right. However, the possiblity of this ever being explored in the KH saga is pretty slim, maybe in the next saga, after the Xehanort one. Could be a good new enemy.

well

lets look at vanitas he gives a good example ven was pure of heart but then agian vanitas was his extracted darkness. So that could make sence maybe there are seven dark heartless princess, or more liek vanitas, were born form the relem of darkness eatch is a boss or soemthing that Aqua has to face. I think you have a point my friend.

Interesting idea, and it sounds very plausible.

I wonder if they would be considered enemies, since they have hearts of pure darkness.

But here's a question: Who would be the seven princesses of heart of the darkness?

I just had an Idea whilst reading another thread (Read Here). Okay so every one has to have an equal balance of light and darkness correct? Or at least a little of both. Hear me out.

There are 7 princess of heart with absolutely no darkness in their heart and they all dwell in the realm of light.

What if there were 7 princess with absolutely no light in their hearts that dwell in the realm of Darkness? Because there has to be a balance.

Do you think that Aqua will run into any of them during her time in the RoD?

Simple.And.Clean.Seven princesses of *dark* heart who are wusses and cant defend themselves.If you want the dark and evil version,we've got Maleficent as a template.Personally,it'd be cooller for them to have powers and stuff for yinyang balance.I mean,who wouldn't want Misa-Misa as a princess of *dark* heart template?

Uh...really. Trust me you can't mix Death Note and Kingdom Hearts. It doesn't work. DN is all about physcology and KH is all about hitting things with a key based weapon. Trust me, mixing the two won't work and I doubt disney would ever let its characters get involved in something where almost everyone dies.

The mythological side reason I don't think they have dark counterparts: Most hearts before they are born are pure and originating from kh. After exiting the realm of darkness, because kh is in the realm of darkness, their heart is stained from the journey. The seven princesses however, we all know have a very special connection with kh, part of this we could say is that they are pure much like how they are born from kh. Also, the door to darkness is described to be tied by two keys and their is one key to unlock it; therefore this one key's purpose of having an opposite is completely filled by the other two keys. With that also comes no need of anti-princesses.

Uh...really. Trust me you can't mix Death Note and Kingdom Hearts. It doesn't work. DN is all about physcology and KH is all about hitting things with a key based weapon. Trust me, mixing the two won't work and I doubt disney would ever let its characters get involved in something where almost everyone dies.

As a Misa-misa template,I meant some cool blonde chick in a black gown.Not,death notes,killing,or anything else.

The mythological side reason I don't think they have dark counterparts: Most hearts before they are born are pure and originating from kh. After exiting the realm of darkness, because kh is in the realm of darkness, their heart is stained from the journey. The seven princesses however, we all know have a very special connection with kh, part of this we could say is that they are pure much like how they are born from kh. Also, the door to darkness is described to be tied by two keys and their is one key to unlock it; therefore this one key's purpose of having an opposite is completely filled by the other two keys. With that also comes no need of anti-princesses.

You are right, but it is still a cool Idea I had and really wanted some feed back on it.

@Everyone else: Thank you, I know the likely hood is slim, they would need to think of princesses that are bad from the disney that they haven't used yet, and THAT would take way to much time.

How could u not get the irony of my posts people!!!!??? Porquoi!!

MY joke in the posts was that how could kingdom hearts,a world where no one dies,use a template of a girl that kills many people.If they did,i'd die of laughter.Yes,i have weird,uncooll,sadistic humor.=)