Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
StarCharm

KHBbS Worlds in BBS Volume 2

BBS Volume 2 takes place before KH1, when Aqua is in the RoD, that is clear.

But then, I remembered, that in KH1 when Fairy Godmother gives you summons, she says summons are strong hearts that survided when their worlds were swallowed by darkness; these summons are: Simba, Dumbo, Mushu and Bambi. Genie and Tinker Bell are obtained later.

But I wonder, will Aqua travel to the worlds of these characters? You think it's possible? Because Fairy Godmother also says: 'I hope Cinderella is ok' which means at the time those summons lost their worlds, so did Cinderella.

I actually hope Aqua goes to Pride Lands because I want to see her as a lion >.>

Comments? Theories? Speculations?

Well that really makes sense but i want more worlds and i dont want see how aqua looks like as lion because i hated pride lands in kh2 and i want that there is more than that aqua running around worlds shalowwed by darkness that there could be more....

I actually hope Aqua goes to Pride Lands because I want to see her as a lion >.>

Sora's new outfit made that turning into a lion possible and without him knowing. I would not be surprised if Aqua has the magical ability to change herself into lion form, but how would she know to do that.

Another thing to remember is that while BBS V2 might have worlds we know in it, it will have very few if no characters in them and not be the bright, pleasant places we think they will be.

pokemon dbz and monster inc okay

What? Hmph... KH only gets worlds from Disney.

I actually wanna see Traverse Town again and the fall of Radiant Garden. Wonderland? No way. I always hated that world. I also wanna see that castle that was shown in KHBBSFM secret ending :S

There wouldn't be anybody in these worlds because the heartless should've gotten to them. So I suggest an alternative: sentiments. Basically pull a trick from CoM & have physical memories of the inhabitants. That way we can have versions of Cinderella & Maleficent & such.

There wouldn't be anybody in these worlds because the heartless should've gotten to them. So I suggest an alternative: sentiments. Basically pull a trick from CoM & have physical memories of the inhabitants. That way we can have versions of Cinderella & Maleficent & such.

That's a really good idea, i'd loved to see a Bambi or Mushu sentiment.

THIS.