Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tyriann

Last Post Wins!

WELL

SEE U GUYS LATER OR IN AWHILE

IM GONNA GO DO VENTUS'S STORY ON PROUD MODE SO I CAN FREAKING UNLOCK BLANK POINTS 8D

is the golden garden here? i do not think it is, i shall destroy this foolish place, jk. so what do you do here, and to the wuver person, is that pokemon?

and i don't like korra too much

oh well have fun first post on last post not much to do here

is the golden garden here? i do not think it is, i shall destroy this foolish place, jk. so what do you do here, and to the wuver person, is that pokemon?

Welcome to the most random place on KH13 (as far as I know). Prepare. For your. MIND IMPLOSION.

prepare for a mind implosion? that reminds me of a puzzle, er, a song that implodes with epicness in your ears. i love it, my theme <3

and thanks, for welcoming me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJvzBYB-aC0

epic, don't you agree?

http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png A new person?......

Posted Image

NO GOLDEN NOT YOURS

HE WAS REFERRING TO THE GOLDEN GARDEN

FROM THE GAME PROFESSOR LAYTON AND THE LAST SPECTER

GOSH

ik where it is.

srsly

how do you know of the golden garden and its secrets, for it exists only in the fog of misthallery

and yes, i am new, but i do not like fire, robots are better, spider robots. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png then layton solves a puzzle...

the last specter, because in a lawless age arianna only needed to play the flute and the specter would appear again

Anybody else close to passing out? I'm getting really tired...

owo

no i just woke up like 4 hours ago

how do you know of the golden garden and its secrets, for it exists only in the fog of misthallery

and yes, i am new, but i do not like fire, robots are better, spider robots. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png then layton solves a puzzle...

the last specter, because in a lawless age arianna only needed to play the flute and the specter would appear again

because i know errything

really wuver girl, know where it is? how, i never found it... and jakes was such a dullard... targent, now my face shall be shown...

yes, you do, my identity is simple, that is why it's my username x3 (your funny like luke) but you only saw little of my look in the end of mask of miracle, you should know tajento almost got me, are you reinol?

yeah, i am descole. Jean Descole.

yes, you do, my identity is simple, that is why it's my username x3 (your funny like luke) but you only saw little of my look in the end of mask of miracle, you should know tajento almost got me, are you reinol?

yeah, i am descole. Jean Descole.

what?

Who's Luke?

do you play professor layton? luke is the professor's apprentice <3 the wuver girl said she already knew who i was so i said is she luke to go along with it though she is reinol since she knows my identity behind my mask and hat o-o noooooooo!

im confusedddddddddddd what are you talking about!!!!!!!!

blargh

i just kh3D and professor layton and the mask of miracles but that game doesnt come out till november