Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tyriann

Last Post Wins!

THEN WHY DID YOU HEAL GOOFY WHEN SORA WAS THE ONE WHO NEEDED TO BE HEALED

good question! :/  and goofy too: spam MP Gift on donald while sora is there, waiting for some MP help.... :

good question! :/  and goofy too: spam MP Gift on donald while sora is there, waiting for some MP help.... :

Donald Duck is a troll. Him and Princess Celestia are also good friends and plan all sorts of horrable stuff together :D

Donald Duck is a troll. Him and Princess Celestia are also good friends and plan all sorts of horrable stuff together :D

even this "princess celestia" doesn't help when your most in need? xP

Edited by Aros

even this "princess celestia" doesn't help when your most in need? xP

Nope, she's THE QUEEN of trolls. Even left poor fluttershy in the dark about phillamina's true form P:

Also, i swear they like to act like she's the GOD of equestria xD i guess, according to ponies, God is a troll

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~

Nope, she's THE QUEEN of trolls. Even left poor fluttershy in the dark about phillamina's true form P:

Also, i swear they like to act like she's the GOD of equestria xD i guess, according to ponies, God is a troll

i understand half of what you said...... but she seems to have a good personallity LOOOL but not so much good as larxy xP

Edited by Aros

i understand half of what you said...... but she seems to have a good personallity LOOOL but not so much good as larxy xP

She is good xD But if you watch the show you'll pick up she's a bit of a troll.

"Hi Twilight! Happy Tuesday!" after twilight sparkle panics so much about a disaster that wasn't gonna happon xD told ya celestia is a troll lol

She is good xD But if you watch the show you'll pick up she's a bit of a troll.

"Hi Twilight! Happy Tuesday!" after twilight sparkle panics so much about a disaster that wasn't gonna happon xD told ya celestia is a troll lol

ow, she isn't a psycho then... to bad  xP  i was expectiong an larxy-pony sort of LOL