Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MajorGamer14

Kingdom Hearts is a Featured Article on Wikipedia!!!

indeed, 'tis true. you watching this SE? KH is starting to shake that pedestal you guys have FF on.

No it's not. Final Fantasy is still much more know around the world then Kingdom Hearts.

And Final Fantasy has been released on like every console.

KH is catching up to that real quick.

No it's not. Final Fantasy is still much more know around the world then Kingdom Hearts.

well, if i remember hearing correctly, BBS was selling more copies then Super Mario galaxy 2, and the popularity of the Super Mario franchise is right up there with stuff like the Final Fantasy series, imo, so i'd say the KH series is getting it's name out there pretty well.

KH is catching up to that real quick.

well, if i remember hearing correctly, BBS was selling more copies then Super Mario galaxy 2, and the popularity of the Super Mario franchise is right up there with stuff like the Final Fantasy series, imo, so i'd say the KH series is getting it's name out there pretty well.

First, Mario Galaxy 2 sold more copies than the entire KH franchise.

Second, Final Fantasy games tend to sell at least three times as much as KH games.

Third, KH isn't really catching up, it's staying about the same. It still sells very well.

In my rush this morning, I made a mistake. Galaxy 2 outsold KH1. Not the whole series.

Got it Memorized, you're trying to devalue my statement with what you said, but I actually did some research as opposed to your wild claims.

KH deserves more than what it gets. More people need to give it a chance.

In my rush this morning, I made a mistake. Galaxy 2 outsold KH1. Not the whole series.

Got it Memorized, you're trying to devalue my statement with what you said, but I actually did some research as opposed to your wild claims.

i'm going by what i heard in other threads, and from what i can tell, the people making those posts have done their research as well, so i'm thinking there's at least some merit to what their saying. how much merit i'm leaving up to how much research they did, but as i said before, i'm not here to argue, so i'm just gonna try to shut up now.

i'm going by what i heard in other threads, and from what i can tell, the people making those posts have done their research as well, so i'm thinking there's at least some merit to what their saying. how much merit i'm leaving up to how much research they did, but as i said before, i'm not here to argue, so i'm just gonna try to shut up now.

but i do agree, KH does deserve more than what it's gotten so far.