Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sephiroth991995

KH3D KHI Sora again...

What the title says. Most of the game will have KHI Sora and most of the games that exist have KHI Sora as well. I am a little bored of him. I'm not saying the games suck, they're awsome, but KHI Sora's a little boring. Do some of you feel the same way?

I get what you're saying, I feel the exact same way. All these games with KH1 Sora, you can't help but feel like its all very repetitive

^

Agreed. I liked Sora's KH2 outfit. I'm getting a little bored of Sora's KH1 outfit.

It takes place after Re:Coded, Yen Sid talked to Mickey about Sora and Riku taking their mark of mastery test. Nomura has confirmed 3D will include the test, but it will not span the whole game. Sora and Riku start in their original clothes, and Nomura is considering giving them new clothes. At some point, for story reasons, Sora and Riku will revert to their KH1 forms.

i agree with all your theories but...Why again KH1 clothes bored of them.I don't say the game isn't good. I say the game is my favourite one but...pliz no more kh1 sora i want new!And i think all of you guy want it too

every secret boss (except VLS and mirage arena stuff ) has been confirmed to be canon in an interview

and yes im getting tired of kh1 sora too ,i mean cmon would you really dress like that?^^

kh2 sora is at least a bit more realistic. and i would actually dress like kh2 riku :)

The Xemnas in KHFM is not canon just like Unknown(BBS), Lingering Spirit Terra and Vanitas, and the Mysterious Knight.

Oh yeah and I'm suprised no one has said what I'm about to say. Nomura has confirmed that in Kingdom Hearts 3D, Sora and Riku will be frenquetly changing there clothing. So we could see KH1 Sora & Riku's clothing, KH2 Sora & Riku's clothing and possibly new clothes.

every secret boss (except VLS and mirage arena stuff ) has been confirmed to be canon in an interview

and yes im getting tired of kh1 sora too ,i mean cmon would you really dress like that?^^

kh2 sora is at least a bit more realistic. and i would actually dress like kh2 riku :)

I don't know were you heard that. Theres no way every secret boss is canon. Terra's Lingering Spirit in KH2FM cant possibly be canon so thats false.

And also its most likely that all of our questions will be answered at E3 11 which is only in 3 months on June 1st, at G4.