Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sephiroth991995

KH3D KHI Sora again...

What the title says. Most of the game will have KHI Sora and most of the games that exist have KHI Sora as well. I am a little bored of him. I'm not saying the games suck, they're awsome, but KHI Sora's a little boring. Do some of you feel the same way?

Well.. i acctualy have a theory about this... I believe that the reason to why you play as kh 1 sora in 3D is due to him having the most potential at that time. The Reason to me believing this is that in kh 2 final mix, there was the limit form, which was very powerfull with all of its limit attacks. That is at least what i believe

What the title says. Most of the game will have KHI Sora and most of the games that exist have KHI Sora as well. I am a little bored of him. I'm not saying the games suck, they're awsome, but KHI Sora's a little boring. Do some of you feel the same way?

I get what you're saying, I feel the exact same way. All these games with KH1 Sora, you can't help but feel like its all very repetitive

Agreed.

^ How do you know?

Part of his post is true. You DO use KHII clothes at the beginning. Also, by having Xemas appear at Kingdom Hearts ONE, I repeat ONE, we should bring the Unknown(BBS) here. He could time travel right? Perhaps he is Xemnas or used the ability to bring the reborn Xemnas and Ansem(Heartless of Terranort) back in time.

^ How do you know?

Part of his post is true. You DO use KHII clothes at the beginning. Also, by having Xemas appear at Kingdom Hearts ONE, I repeat ONE, we should bring the Unknown(BBS) here. He could time travel right? Perhaps he is Xemnas or used the ability to bring the reborn Xemnas and Ansem(Heartless of Terranort) back in time.

No, what he was referring to was an interview with Nomrua who said they might give them different clothes because otherwise people will think the game is a remake. Apparently 'Might' means 'Definitely will' on the internet.

And Xemnas did exist during KH1. You fight him in Final Mix. But that's beside the point because this game takes place after KH2. And that's not the real Xemnas (As in the one from KH2, not that's he's fake or something, we don't know what Xemnas and Ansem SoD are doing here, though Nomura seems to imply there are a lot of them)

Actually, most, I repeat most, not all, extras in Final Mix, including Xemnas in KHI are not supposed to happen. I don't remember which interview was that, but Nomura did say it. And yes, I did understand that KH3D is after KHII. I'm just wondering why KHI Sora is the main character... Again. In most of the game, I mean. And no. I don't mean KHII Sora in Limit Form. I mean KHI Sora. And KHI Riku is there too.

Xemnas in KH1 is canon. It appears in the opening of KH2. Xemnas had been to see him.

The Lingering Spirit in KH2 isn't canon as far as I know, but the interactions are. We don't know if Vanitas' Lingering Spirit, or The Mysterious Figure canonically happened.

EDIT: In fact, if anything, Final Mixes are a form of Super-canon. They include things vital to the plot, that future events hinge on.

Also, in Days, Xemnas tells Roxas "I've been to see him. He looks a lot like you." This scene happens a few days into Roxas's time in Org XIII. About the time The KH1 Final Mix fight with Xemnas happens.

Xemnas in KH1 is canon. It appears in the opening of KH2. Xemnas had been to see him.

The Lingering Spirit in KH2 isn't canon as far as I know, but the interactions are. We don't know if Vanitas' Lingering Spirit, or The Mysterious Figure canonically happened.

EDIT: In fact, if anything, Final Mixes are a form of Super-canon. They include things vital to the plot, that future events hinge on.

Nobody has proof that when Xemnas said "I've been to see him" he meant KHFM.

Nobody has proof that when Xemnas said "I've been to see him" he meant KHFM.

A very good point. But if Xemnas didn't see Sora in KHFM, when did he see him?

While there is no hard facts to say that Xemnas was referring to the KHFM battle, it does fit what facts we do have.

KH3D takes place long after when he said that though. And last I checked, he went to see him to test him, or something.

I dunno, wouldn't be be interested in seeing the somebody of a Nobody? It's not like those usually coexist.

Well if u look back at kh2 u will see that for almost ever world he had a diiferent look an to me that was super nice but come on kh1 sora and riku need a major over hall they keep recycling the look an the games seem bland because of this square_enix had the right idea but what happend they need to use kh2 sora more he was freaking awsome and riku too but the choice is up to the developers, but there is talk that we will see kh2 sora in part of kh3D ill be crossing my fingers

I'm thinking... He's adapting to the world around him. maybe KH3d happens all in ONE world, but where everything is an illusion or something... After they get back to their KH2 clothing, they go back to the real world(s)

Well they also might make all new clothes for them sence so many non_fans think its a remake but if i have to play the same levels any more i might scream.....no more Argaba music for all that is holy remix the world theme song!