Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

KH3D Expect the Unexpected

im anxious for KH 3D cause of the super suprising ending.

idk i just got the srong feeling someones gonna die lol.

i really want Riku to become a heartless that way we can see some Riku nobody action lol

or just Vanitus coming back

or Sora turning evil cause of Vanitus or Xeahnort lol

idk im just nervious its like eating me inside... >_>

(im stilll going to play the game of coarce!)

^ I highly doubt that would happen. She's too whimpy. *obvious hate*

I can't wait for the game as well.

I've got no theories on what the ending will be. If it's a surprise, I want it to stay that way.

I like the Vanitas comes back part but the Riku being a Heartless or Sora becoming evil just seems a little... I don't know.

I mean, Riku already has a replica so I don't see any need for a Nobody version of Riku aswell. And Sora has Roxas, I know he's not really evil but he was in the Organization, so, close enough.

Ventus comning back would just be awsome. Well Sora turning evil sounds cool but probably wont happen since he has like a heart pure of light and considering he just wont let someone take over him like that so probably wont happen but well wont know for a bit cant wait i wonder how the ending will be though. (hope this post made sence to all of you guys) :D

Ventus comning back would just be awsome. Well Sora turning evil sounds cool but probably wont happen since he has like a heart pure of light and considering he just wont let someone take over him like that so probably wont happen but well wont know for a bit cant wait i wonder how the ending will be though. (hope this post made sence to all of you guys) :D

Sora doesn't have a heart of pure light it just has more light then most due to Ventus' heart being in there.

Well one thing I wouldn't expect to happen is Nomura to come up with something like, since Sora had Ventus's heart alongside with his, then when Sora releases Kairi's heart from himself, which releasing his Nobody, Roxas that another Nobody was release. I'm not saying this would happen, but if it did, it would definitely blow my mind away.

i really want Riku to become a heartless that way we can see some Riku nobody action lol

as other people have said in other threads......SE is tied to Disney with the KH series, no one is allowed to die, for the sake of all those "younger" fans out there (though the series has been going on for enough time now I don't think we should have to worry about "younger" fans any longer, if people have been following KH from the beginning, or just getting started now).

back on topic, though....if i were to get a 3DS and KHDDD, aside from the mark of mastery exam, if the exam doesn't take up the whole game, then i'd like to see at least the beginning of the search for Terra Ven and Aqua.

:x

We have to see Riku's nobody, and, maybe even kairi's nobody, & they should look like Terra & Aqua.

They should also make an organization of Org. XIII's heartlesses, led by Vanitas, & Turas (Sora's Heartless).

& an organization XXVI that the heartless organization are enemies with.

I want my nobody in the org. XXVI

Xatrus: Give us back our hearts!!

Turas: You give us back our bodies!!

:D-monkey.

:x

We have to see Riku's nobody, and, maybe even kairi's nobody, & they should look like Terra & Aqua.

They should also make an organization of Org. XIII's heartlesses, led by Vanitas, & Turas (Sora's Heartless).

& an organization XXVI that the heartless organization are enemies with.

I want my nobody in the org. XXVI

Xatrus: Give us back our hearts!!

Turas: You give us back our bodies!!

:D-monkey.

I doubt that Riku can have a nobody at the moment... and Kairi's nobody was Namin

as other people have said in other threads......SE is tied to Disney with the KH series, no one is allowed to die, for the sake of all those "younger" fans out there (though the series has been going on for enough time now I don't think we should have to worry about "younger" fans any longer, if people have been following KH from the beginning, or just getting started now).

Anyways, everybody in this topic is saying things like X character comes back! X character turns evil! X character returns and makes Y character evil!

These are not shocking plot twists that will change our perspective of KH, which is the kind of twist Nomrua promised.

A better guess would be that Sora was actually Kairi during KH2. Not because it's likely to happen, but because THAT would change our perspective on the KH series.

Think outside the box people!

For me, I just want Terra, Ventus, and Aqua to be saved and for the boss battle against Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts 3D. That way, the two trios will have met each other -- and that cutscene ALONE would be awesome! I'd rather leave disposing of Master Xehanort and freeing the rest from their torment to Kingdom Hearts III.

Anyways, everybody in this topic is saying things like X character comes back! X character turns evil! X character returns and makes Y character evil!

These are not shocking plot twists that will change our perspective of KH, which is the kind of twist Nomrua promised.

A better guess would be that Sora was actually Kairi during KH2. Not because it's likely to happen, but because THAT would change our perspective on the KH series.

we're dealing with little kids. they won't think the the characters died. they'll just think that the characters got hurt.

I think they should just save Aqua and Ven, turn Sora and Riku into huge badasses, and make MX a boss in KH3D

It would make him a wayy more important character in KHIII instead of having to go through all that build up and then have him appear only at the end of the game

we're dealing with little kids. they won't think the the characters died. they'll just think that the characters got hurt.

There's a difference between naivet

as other people have said in other threads......SE is tied to Disney with the KH series' date=' no one is allowed to die, for the sake of all those "younger" fans out there (though the series has been going on for enough time now I don't think we should have to worry about "younger" fans any longer, if people have been following KH from the beginning, or just getting started now).

[/quote']

There's a difference between naivet

But there's a point where there's no way to disguise that smething dies. Though, how old f kid are you talking about here?

I'm thinking 6 and up.

6 or 7 and up then they might be able to put 2 and 2 together. anything under that you might have to work around it