Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

My eyes could be deceiving me, but I swear I saw Soul Eater being used against those shadows...

If this is truly the mark of mastery test, shouldn't Riku be using Way to the Dawn?

Or do you think this game is going to reveal some secret as to why Soul Eater turned into his key?

well they truly are going all out for kh1 stuff maybe its a make up for 1 because it was so bad and by make up i dont meen remake

What do you mean? Why would they need to make up for it??

because the game lacked in everything but graphics

Yes, Riku is using Soul Eater. Why would you think he wasn't? What clothes was Riku wearing when he had Soul Eater? Just saying.

But it is his KEYBLADE MASTER EXAM, they are hindering him.

Unless they reveal some crazy way that SoulEater is actually a keyblade or something along those lines, I wont be okay with it being used in his test.

Yes, Riku is using Soul Eater. Why would you think he wasn't? What clothes was Riku wearing when he had Soul Eater? Just saying.

But it is his KEYBLADE MASTER EXAM, they are hindering him.

Unless they reveal some crazy way that SoulEater is actually a keyblade or something along those lines, I wont be okay with it being used in his test.

I have 20/20 vision. No need for the bold words lol. I'm just stating what I see just like everyone else. It's a dream, and we wont find out til the game is released. But like I said, Riku's in his KH1 clothes so he has Soul Eater. Since this is about the mark of mastery, why didn't Nomura just give Riku way to dawn instead of Soul Eater? Just saying.

Since this is about the mark of mastery, why didn't Nomura just give Riku way to dawn instead of Soul Eater? Just saying.

That is what I was asking. Lol.

I was being sarcastic lol, but the answer is in the question.