Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

KH3D First game ever to not have Olympus Coliseum!

yeh it's getting pretty repetitive though. KH2 OC i liked the most because they expanded it a lot but they didn't use it again. so really i'm not to fussed.

It makes me wonder what the standard training world is gonna be. Maybe it'll be the Mirage Arena again. :

I mean, Nomura only said "no old Disney worlds", and Mirage Arena isn't one. And since Eraqus and Xehanort have some kind of history with that place, perhaps Yen Sid does, too.

personally its about time

but it was a good world in kh2

It makes me wonder what the standard training world is gonna be. Maybe it'll be the Mirage Arena again. :

I mean, Nomura only said "no old Disney worlds", and Mirage Arena isn't one. And since Eraqus and Xehanort have some kind of history with that place, perhaps Yen Sid does, too.

theirs nothing wrong with Mirage Arena

Don't forget KH V Cast! Even though that's not canon whatsoever!

And, for all we know, Nomura could go back on his word and include a couple of old worlds like Olympus Coliseum, along with the majority being new worlds. The game's still in early production, and there are only so many Disney movies a Japanese video game director can use.

^ I would be peeved if he did go back on his word.

I'm really glad that we won't be seeing any of the old worlds. Some repetition is Ok, but enough is enough with them.

Though I'm happy with what they did in KHII. I wouldn't mind seeing the underworld again. Just not five more times. >.>

And I never want to see Atlantica again. I hope Nomura tosses that one out for good. >=/

I'm secretly rejoicing that there's no more OC. However, it is highly likely there will be a replacement such as the Mirage Arena or something new but similar.

with ppl talkin' about mirage arena, that kinda replaces olympus colloseum cuz you can do the same basic stuff but a hell of alot cooler version cuz it's all hollograms. I(wicc makes me wonder "what if space paranoids merges with it?") plus it's better cuz you dont have to go through a hundred seeds like in the hades cup in kh1.

Interesting. Damn! I forgot about The Colosseum! Nomura said there wouldn't be any old Disney worlds according to an interview, but...

OC is a KH tradition.

If Nomura DOESN'T include it in DDD, I'll kill him.

tutti frutti. Me, perosonally, I liked the OC. Despite whether or not you got exp points for the tournaments, you could pretty much go there and polish your skills, even though the Mirage arena kind of replaced this for BBS. To me, the OC was really the only Disney world I couldn't really get tired of because of this reason. Mostly since, aside from stopping Hades and whatever the main story based reason was for going there, it was a mostly centered around training. Maybe Nomura will continue to use this world in the future, but will miss it if it's not used again for a while.

I think Nomura will have plenty ideas for a new training grounds. Who knows maybe the LoD will be restored and they'll use that. Im personally glad that OC is gone. It was a good world and lets plz not overkill it's use.

The only reason I like OC is because it's the only way to fight whatever I want. I think future KH games should let you choose any enemy, choose ts level, and fight it.

it would give you a lot more to do if you could try and beat a level 100 version of each boss.

waiit, what connection is there to Mirage Arena and Eraqus and Xehanort? I haven't heard yet.....

Oh thank god OC is not in it, Hercules and Phil annoyed the hell out of me (Phil was annoying, you have to admit it)