Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Azure Flame

KHBbS Question

Well, I've beaten the game on Beginner, like I usually do, and now I'm playing it again on Proud to get the secret ending. I've already beaten it as Terra and Ven, and I'm about to go to Olympus Colleseum as Aqua. I missed one Xehanort Report as Terra and my question is, do I really need it? I've already gotten all the reports from paying in Beginner mode. But in order to get the secret ending on Proud, do I need all the Xehanort Reports? Or can I just skip them and move on to the Final Episode without having to go back as Terra, find it, and then beat Terranort again?

Well, I've beaten the game on Beginner, like I usually do, and now I'm playing it again on Proud to get the secret ending. I've already beaten it as Terra and Ven, and I'm about to go to Olympus Colleseum as Aqua. I missed one Xehanort Report as Terra and my question is, do I really need it? I've already gotten all the reports from paying in Beginner mode. But in order to get the secret ending on Proud, do I need all the Xehanort Reports? Or can I just skip them and move on to the Final Episode without having to go back as Terra, find it, and then beat Terranort again?

You don't have to get Xehanort reports. I did the same thing and ended up with only Xehanort reports recieved from the story not chests or other places.

Okay, thanks. Now I can just keep going and beat Aqua's story, and then Final Episode.

You don't have to beat the final episode to get the secret ending, just Aqua, Terra and Ventus' story.

but on proud mode you need to get all stickers and you need to beat the final episode on proud mode

Okay, thanks. Now I can just keep going and beat Aqua's story, and then Final Episode.

You don't have to beat the final episode to get the secret ending, just Aqua, Terra and Ventus' story.

but on proud mode you need to get all stickers and you need to beat the final episode on proud mode

What? You don't have to get all the stickers.

But just so you know, beating BBS on multiple difficulties tends to screw with the unlockables. You may have to beat the Final Boss twice for example.

I thought on proud and critical you just needed to beat Final Episode.

wha?? ok i know this has been disscussed a billion times already but could someone just list the requirements to get final episode and the secret ending on Proud mode everyone says something different..pretty please? i would be forever greatful : D

Well, I just beat Aqua's Story and checked the Trinity Archives and I got it. Didn't have to do Final Episode, but I did anyways. So all you need for Proud is to beat all three stories.

But just so you know, beating BBS on multiple difficulties tends to screw with the unlockables. You may have to beat the Final Boss twice for example.

Yeah, I found that out when I went to Land of Departure on my Proud Terra file and had to fight MF, even though I hadn't even faced Vanitas LS. But beacause I beat him on Beginner Terra, it showed up as unlocked for Proud Terra.