Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
VenSoraRoxas

KHBbS terra and aqua's keybleade

Terra was using MX's keyblade, once MX transferred his heart to Terra, and when Aqua gave her keyblade to Terra to try and save him, she gained and started to use Master Eraqus' keyblade.

Errr.... I believe he's referring to the evolution of Terra's Keyblade from Earthshaker to Ends of the Earth and Aqua's from Rainfell to Stormfall.

I can't provide you with a definite answer to this. Frankly, I really have no idea. Perhaps it's due to their status' as Master-level Keyblade wielders.

Terra was using MX's keyblade, once MX transferred his heart to Terra, and when Aqua gave her keyblade to Terra to try and save him, she gained and started to use Master Eraqus' keyblade.

Errr.... I believe he's referring to the evolution of Terra's Keyblade from Earthshaker to Ends of the Earth and Aqua's from Rainfell to Stormfall.

I can't provide you with a definite answer to this. Frankly, I really have no idea. Perhaps it's due to their status' as Master-level Keyblade wielders.

you may be right. i'm one of those ppl without BBS, so you're probably right with what he's referring to. and wasn't Aqua the only one given the title of a keyblade master?

you may be right. i'm one of those ppl without BBS, so you're probably right with what he's referring to. and wasn't Aqua the only one given the title of a keyblade master?

Officially, yes. Though Master Xehanort did call him Master Terra after he defeated Braig.

Officially, yes. Though Master Xehanort did call him Master Terra after he defeated Braig.

Precisely. Terra was qualified to be Master, he just never got the official title.

As for the Keyblades, I don't think there is any special meaning behind it. It's just new keychains. Although technically, those keyblades are what they originally had in the Birth by Sleep video.

yes, i was referring to the evolution of theirs keyblades

Well , I was asking the same question but maybe because Terra gave his keyblade to Riku then the keyblade got some powers from Riku (faith power ) , about Aqua mabe she got some faith when she saw Riku and Sora similar to Terra and Ventus , that is my theory thought ^^

Well , I was asking the same question but maybe because Terra gave his keyblade to Riku then the keyblade got some powers from Riku (faith power ) , about Aqua mabe she got some faith when she saw Riku and Sora similar to Terra and Ventus , that is my theory thought ^^

So instead of Ven gaining faith power from DI,he got vengence,remorse,sorrow so instead he got the lost memory keyblade lol.(Jk,iim not trying to be uncool,i know lost memory refers to the cutscene but seriously,its red and black and silver)