Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
::Heart_XIII::

KH3D New info on KH3D!

Thanks to KHInsider, we have a new bit of information about the game.

There was an interview with Nomura in this week's Famitsu in regards to the game.

Apparently, we will switch between Sora and Riku randomly, even during battle.

Also mentioned was old news: Brand-new worlds, "drop" being a keyword, how the 3D will go into the screen, ect.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/159193-some-kh3d-bits-weeks-famitsu.html

How do you guys feel about the switching? I personally have a feeling it'll annoy me. D=

Well, that's rather intriguing! Don't know how I'll feel about it once I see it in action, but it sounds interesting. I think it would reinforce the supposed fast-paced action of the game, which is something I'm highly looking forward to.

swapped randomly even in battle that might get a bit annoying but still might work but theres still one thing i dont like about this game why cant we have the sora and riku of kh2 instead of the old kh1 ones there starting to get a little old like what game beside kh2 have we had Sora and Riku in there kh2 gear

I personally think the switching will be during world visits, so after Sora finishes his work in a world, the camera pans over to Riku, who has just arrived, and you play as him now, or something like that.

Also, yes, we know there will be new worlds, "drop" is pretty much confirmed as a keyword -- heck, it's even in a gameplay gauge -- and 3D that goes into the screen? That's more depth-like than pop-out, ain't it?

I think I'll love the switching. It will be awesome to be playing with Sora then switching to Riku. It tests your adaptability. Think it as this: you play with Sora's way of fighting and then you have to change it so you can kick ass with Riku (or something like that).

i read about this last night lol but yea i think its cool i wouldnt mind the switching i thought thats how it would have been in bbs also and i thoguth this would be like bbs like what KH utima said but i wouldnt mind the switching the games still going be awsome

i think i'm gonna hate it i hope they just fade in and out but for the love of god dont let them jump off screen then switch cause what if u make a super important jump and then jump off screen and switch and it will mess you up

i think i'm gonna hate it i hope they just fade in and out but for the love of god dont let them jump off screen then switch cause what if u make a super important jump and then jump off screen and switch and it will mess you up

First of all, you shouldn't assume you'll hate something before you give it a chance, it'll just paint the experience negatively when you see it.

Second, you act like they're just going to have this feature, and not build the game with it in mind. This isn't going to be Kingdom Hearts 1, but now you randomly switch between scenarios without warning.

There'll probably be a warning for when it happens (Maybe the Drop Gauge?) or the change could happen with cinematography in mind; You know the part where Sora jumps off the bell tower? what if doing something like that changes you to Riku. Or what if you only change at specific points, like battles?

The thing is, we don't know. It's to early to judge it, but you should have enough faith to assume Square will incorporate it without it being annoying.