Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Gameowner5

KHBbS mickey sticker and disney town

hi i was bbs the other day and wanted to colect some stickers but i can't find anyone in disney town and was wondering where to find the mickey stikcer (what world wich are and so on)

Where have the ice cream minigame, there is a sticky side that thing in the center. and in front of the entrance to the racing minigame there is a sticky too

PS : They are high

oh i don't remember if that stickers are from Terra or Aqua story

PS : STICKER* :P

Hm, Mickey sticker...I recall getting that during Ventus' story...I'll see if I can find it. Ah yes, you can find the Mickey sticker in Disney town in the Gizmo Gallery, if you don't know where that is, go to the Main Plaza, and near the save point and the Ice Cream shop is a open and glowing man hole. Choose to go in there, proceed through, use thunder commands on the generator to get everything runing, then make your way up to the large turning gear that is next to where the four sets of hands that come down are, above those you can see the sticker, my recommendation is to get on the large gear that is near the exit into the Pinball Room and use Glide if you happen to have it, if you don't have it, there is a way you can get the sticker. Just equip yourself with either a few Sliding Dashes or Fire Dashes and then jump as high as you can and use them as you are facing the direction of the sticker, you might get lucky enough and hit it, but with out glide it's a difficult one, however, I managed to get it without glide, so it's possible.

If you were asking about more than that sticker, I just wasn't sure if you were, so pipe up if you were.

You're welcome, cuz I'm partially awesome like that, but not fully awesome, that reputation goes to all the people that can actually do better than I have done in that game.