Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
goku100396

KHBbS Secret Episode help

Can somebody please tell me how to unlock the secret episode and the new bosses in BBSFM?

Idk about secret episode, but the secret bosses are the same as with the US BBS. Beat Final Episode to unlock Vanitas LS and beat him to unlock MF.

Can somebody please tell me how to unlock the secret episode and the new bosses in BBSFM?

Idk about secret episode, but the secret bosses are the same as with the US BBS. Beat Final Episode to unlock Vanitas LS and beat him to unlock MF.

What about Armor of the Master and No Heart?

From what I've seen, to get No Heart, you have to have a level 30 Mirage Arena Level, and level 28 for Armor of the Master, but I might be wrong about the Armor of the Master. As for Monstro, I couldn't tell you because I'm not sure

Monstro Arena's unlocked after you're level 8 in Mirage Arena, or if you carry a certain trophy over to BBS: FM it'll unlock from the memoent you unlock mirage arena. It's not that difficult to obtain.

You should be prompted to make a Secret Episode save file after you finish the Final Episode on critical mode. The rest I don't know unfortunately. :/