Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Keyblade Master Xoncron

KHBbS BBS Final Mix coming to the USA

dont get your hopes up to high it most likely wont happen

I read somewhere that Nomura may realse a final mix to other countries one day. If that is true is it possible that Birth By Sleep Final Mix would end up coming here to America?

link?

I read somewhere that Nomura may realse a final mix to other countries one day. If that is true is it possible that Birth By Sleep Final Mix would end up coming here to America?

What's your source? And More importantly, is it accurate? Third most important: is it coming to America, if it fits those previous criteria

I hope it does. We should have a chance to play the secret episode and the boss battles in the mirage arena in this game. I know we didn't get the other final mixes, but if Nomura did claim to release one internationally, it has to be BBSFM. Here's hoping!

No, Final mix's (as we know of right now) will not be coming to the U.S. Maybe sometime in the near future. Why do you think Nourma uses English Voice acting in the final mix's? So we will be able to understand it, if somebody in the U.S. wants to buy it. It's all about making money.

really? i hope thats true. plus, the american gamers probably wont understand the birth by sleep volume 2 thingy without final mix.

I think that they will include the ending of Birth by sleep final mix in the beginning of BBS volume 2

No, Final mix's (as we know of right now) will not be coming to the U.S. Maybe sometime in the near future. Why do you think Nourma uses English Voice acting in the final mix's? So we will be able to understand it, if somebody in the U.S. wants to buy it. It's all about making money.

But the secret episode is in Japanese. We can't understand it unless we can speak Japanese

As kingdomlanelover said, Final Mixes will not leave Japan. The only reason they exist is because the English Version of the main games had stuff the Japanese Versions didn't. Japan complained about this and they created Final Mixes to appease the Japanese, since that's where it originated from. The only way a Final Mix will reach the US is if it's imported, and the best game to import is BBSFM, since the PSP is region free. The other Final Mixes are for PS2 which either needs to be modded, use swap magic, or need a Japanese PS2.

Umm.. I hope not Birth by Sleep Final mix! I hope it's one of the games that we have been wanting to play.. Birth by sleep was good but it's one that isn't a region locked game.. So we could all play the game.. I want Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix! Now I would be happy.. But BBS final mix... Ehh I wouldn't care much

One thing to say to people who mention that Final Mixes only exist to introduce features that were added to localized versions of the game, that's not entirely true. KH2 Final Mix only adds new features, there were none in localized versions, and the reason the English voices are used is because Nomura personally (Along with some others, presumably) loves the English VAs and wants to show them to Japanese gamers.

Kinda funny because a bunch of people over HERE obsess over the Japanese voices. I think the language barrier makes the voices sound better.

Umm... I believe Nomura said the exact opposite of what you believe he said. He's said over and over that the Final Mixes are staying in Japan, and I doubt that's changing anytime soon.

For everyone saying about how the secret episode is a must play and that, and even Nomura stated he wanted everyone to expirence it, they will. Just us Westerners will get to expirence it in BBS volume 2. As for a Final Mix release here, it's very, very unlikely, even if there is high demand. Ba the secret episode, all the new content was planned to be in the English version, however was cut due to time constraints. So, story wise we're not missing out on anything. And I just can't see it releasing as DLC here sadly, Square-Enix and Disney (US branch, although Disney Europe funnily enough doesn't mind digital distribution) aren't too big on digital distribution.

And Japan's a little different when it comes to games, they're willing to buy a second version of the game with more content, westerners on the other hand, well I can't predict that, but I'd doubt they'd be as willful to buy it again just to get a few more extras. So, from a business point of view, it probably wouldn't sell well outside of Japan, and not many sales means not much profit for Square-Enix.

I smell a troll!!!

This, or you really don't know how the release of KH games go.

Here's what happens with the releases:

1. Japan gets the original.

2. Westerners get the game with some extra content.

3. Japanese fans complain, so Square makes a Final Mix that includes the content Westerners get and then some.

4. Final Mix never comes to Westerners. EVER.

Next time you make a claim like this, post a link to where you found the information.

Some sites aren't reliable sources of news.

Besides, in regards to Final Mixes, I wouldn't trust anyone's word on the matter besides Normura.

Well, Nomura is a genius guy!

He'll probably make a cutscene at the start of BBSv2 and shows what happened to the secret ending of BBSfm :D So yeah, I have a feeling that they're not going to release final mixes at the US (also, they used english voices... not because they're better or anything but I think its just a consideration for English players who will try and play Final Mix)