Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
J. Severe

KH3D The Remaining Xehanorts

I was thinking more that they just reveal Terranort in 3D rather than separate them both for KHIII.

I dont actually think any of the BBS characters will be freed in 3D, Im pretty sure its going to just be Sora and Riku working to become Keyblade Masters before setting out to free the people mentioned in blank points.

Plus I think the foreshadowing would work better and KHIII would be more epic altogether :D

In a recent interview it was revealed that the mastery test would only be a part of the game, so I think someone is going to be saved in this game.

there is neither light or dark, just me

I was thinking more that they just reveal Terranort in 3D rather than separate them both for KHIII.

I dont actually think any of the BBS characters will be freed in 3D, Im pretty sure its going to just be Sora and Riku working to become Keyblade Masters before setting out to free the people mentioned in blank points.

Plus I think the foreshadowing would work better and KHIII would be more epic altogether :D

In a recent interview it was revealed that the mastery test would only be a part of the game, so I think someone is going to be saved in this game.

there is neither light or dark, just me

lol if that's the case my, moneys on aqua

For a chance of pace from all these "BBS Volume Two" forums, let's focus on Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

Okay, so since Ansem SoD and Xemnas were both defeated by Sora, Xehanort returns. However, MASTER Xehanort doesn't return, just Xehanort, the guy with the Terra-like face, since he was the one whose heart gave into darkness. So my guess is that, at the end of Kingdom Hearts 3D, Sora & Riku face off against this Xehanort, at which after he's defeated, he'll split back into Terra & Master Xehanort. And then while Terra joins the team, Master Xehanort escapes, and our heroes have to track him and defeat him once and for all, which will probably happen in Kingdom Hearts III.

So what do you think of my idea? Makes sense?

Hmmm.... the would be great but wouldn't all three be older at that point since bbs happened 10 years before kh1

For a chance of pace from all these "BBS Volume Two" forums, let's focus on Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

Okay, so since Ansem SoD and Xemnas were both defeated by Sora, Xehanort returns. However, MASTER Xehanort doesn't return, just Xehanort, the guy with the Terra-like face, since he was the one whose heart gave into darkness. So my guess is that, at the end of Kingdom Hearts 3D, Sora & Riku face off against this Xehanort, at which after he's defeated, he'll split back into Terra & Master Xehanort. And then while Terra joins the team, Master Xehanort escapes, and our heroes have to track him and defeat him once and for all, which will probably happen in Kingdom Hearts III.

So what do you think of my idea? Makes sense?

no remember that in the english secret ending of re coded yen sid said that there maybe not just a single one of xehanort? maybe besides terranort, xehanort the original will return as well