Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
J. Severe

KH3D The Remaining Xehanorts

For a chance of pace from all these "BBS Volume Two" forums, let's focus on Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

Okay, so since Ansem SoD and Xemnas were both defeated by Sora, Xehanort returns. However, MASTER Xehanort doesn't return, just Xehanort, the guy with the Terra-like face, since he was the one whose heart gave into darkness. So my guess is that, at the end of Kingdom Hearts 3D, Sora & Riku face off against this Xehanort, at which after he's defeated, he'll split back into Terra & Master Xehanort. And then while Terra joins the team, Master Xehanort escapes, and our heroes have to track him and defeat him once and for all, which will probably happen in Kingdom Hearts III.

So what do you think of my idea? Makes sense?

That actually makes sense :D

Though xehanort escaping and sora and the gang tracking him downdoesnt exactly fit for KH, where the enemy's always had master plans and i doubt xehanort will escape...

But the first part of the theory where they defeat terranort and terra joins 'em makes sense :)

It makes sense, but if this was true wouldn't they have shown Terranort in the secret ending of BBS when Yensid was explaining the whole situation to Mickey, instead of Master Xehanort?

it does make sense. ^^ Though, my thought would be that they wait to get Terra until they free Aqua and Ventus first. That's just what I thought. We won't know for sure until 3D is explained more in detail later.

Interestig. You know what would rock? Terra-Xehanort being the final KH boss. of ALL. I was really hoping that's what happens.

Uh... I don't know how that would go. I mean, then what would happen to Master Xehanort? They let him go without a beating?

i like its possible maybe they might find the location of ven(i was hopign something would awaken in side of him[sORA] when he saw how much xemnas looks like terra.........)

well they have to find aqua first cause she is the ONLY one who can find ven in castle oblivion(CoM and 358/2) and sora probably doesnt really remember terra because he just gave him a funny look and continued on his way, and it was like what 10,12 years ago

Hmm, interesting theory.

Though the title of the game suggests that the game will occur in a dream.

Why, or how, the real Xehanort will pop up in a dream, I have no idea.

If it doesn't have anything to do with dreaming, then your theory would be plausible.

Even if it does not happen in Dream Drop Distance, I think this is how it will go down. Sora and company take on Terranort, beat him, releasing Terra and Sending Master Xehanort's heart back to his original body.

Yea, I think you are right! They will save terra. Then in kh3, they will save aqua and ventus, gather roxas, mickey and riku and have everyone attack xehanort!!! It will be every keyblade weilder against xehanort for an epic finale!!!

i like its possible maybe they might find the location of ven(i was hopign something would awaken in side of him[sORA] when he saw how much xemnas looks like terra.........)

well they have to find aqua first cause she is the ONLY one who can find ven in castle oblivion(CoM and 358/2) and sora probably doesnt really remember terra because he just gave him a funny look and continued on his way, and it was like what 10,12 years ago

i understand he wont remember sora but vens heart is in him which COULD make him feel like he remembers him n i was wondering wouldnt riku feel somthig since he was chosen by terra to be his apprentice?

I was thinking more that they just reveal Terranort in 3D rather than separate them both for KHIII.

I dont actually think any of the BBS characters will be freed in 3D, Im pretty sure its going to just be Sora and Riku working to become Keyblade Masters before setting out to free the people mentioned in blank points.

Plus I think the foreshadowing would work better and KHIII would be more epic altogether :D

that is actaully prety good but maybe they will track down aqua frist before going after him and then get ventus and idk lol but that is a really good ide

ya and sora will probably stab himself with the keyblade again to release ven's heart

i understand he wont remember sora but vens heart is in him which COULD make him feel like he remembers him n i was wondering wouldnt riku feel somthig since he was chosen by terra to be his apprentice?

ya and in kh re coded namine said sora has a special connection to terra at least i think she was talking about terra

ya and in kh re coded namine said sora has a special connection to terra at least i think she was talking about terra

yeah but how does Namine even know that Terra exsist?

because she found a memory deep in sora and it had Xion, Roxas, Axel, Namine, Terra, Ven, And Aqua

i think he will run away it's just one old man vs alot of young people now tell me who will win

The Old Man. xD jk. Its a good theory, but, I'm not to sure about it. Either way, we'll find out when its out. (Sometime from now)