Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Hazimie

KHBbS mysterious figure`s true identity

ok,guys some of you know that mf was a mysterious person like always,but i think now i know who`s the real identity mf,it was xehanort`s heartless,ansem seeker of darkness,i know most of you want to say that it was ridiculous,but i have a theory,what if the master xehanort`s true heartless was the guardian that alongside with terranort,i think that was a real form of xehanort`s heartless and the reason why i say that mf`s real identity was ansem SoD because maybe the guardian create another heartless with the same power as him and change its form of younger xehanort and conceal his face.so what do you guys think?

Well you do have a theory there but Square Enix still didn't give anymore information about him, so we really don't know who he is.

All we know is that he has some connection with Org.XIII since he can use Org.XII's member's powers and because he's using Org.XII's coat.

I feel like this is a cool theory, but kind of far-fetched. As we saw in KH1, Xehenort's heartless' powers didn't extend beyond the powers of darkness. This Mysterious Figure was far more powerful in its physical combat than that of Xehenorts heartless, so personally, I'd have to disagree with this theory.

I think it has something to do with Xehanort, because, in kh1fm, the secret boss was Xemnas, Xehanort's nobody, & in kh2fm+, it was the lingering will, Xehanort's victim & "bi-product" of Xehanort possessing Terra's body.They both had something to do with Xehanort, so I'm guessing this "Mysterious Figure" also is connected.

That's my theory!

I think MF is the leader of a new group of enemies. Why?

Cuz there already is a new symbol for these new enemies n the 3d site.

He most likely has a connection the ORG13, and maybe even to the Cave of Remembrance(tough word <.<) Data.

I se a few flaws, but I won't point all of them, just that A person's Heartless can't be the Guardian, as several different people already used it. it also is kinda obvious the shadow guardian isn't the same heartless always, seing as Terra and Aqua destoryed the Alpha Guardian, but it is Darkness itself.

I think MF is the leader of a new group of enemies. Why?

Cuz there already is a new symbol for these new enemies n the 3d site.

He most likely has a connection the ORG13, and maybe even to the Cave of Remembrance(tough word <.<) Data.

I se a few flaws, but I won't point all of them, just that A person's Heartless can't be the Guardian, as several different people already used it. it also is kinda obvious the shadow guardian isn't the same heartless always, seing as Terra and Aqua destoryed the Alpha Guardian, but it is Darkness itself.

The only people who used the Guardian were Terranort, Ansem SoD (his heartless), and Riku after he turned into Ansem SoD when he fought Roxas (he was possessed by Ansem SoD and has Terra and Ansem's hearts inside him) So even if they are different people it's still the same Guardian and they're all connected.

However, I don't believe MF is a Ansem SoD. Even if he could use Time Travel, it would still be impossible because Sora defeated him before he could do much of anything. Also, all he used was darkness. He didn't even have a weapon.

ok,guys some of you know that mf was a mysterious person like always,but i think now i know who`s the real identity mf,it was xehanort`s heartless,ansem seeker of darkness,i know most of you want to say that it was ridiculous,but i have a theory,what if the master xehanort`s true heartless was the guardian that alongside with terranort,i think that was a real form of xehanort`s heartless and the reason why i say that mf`s real identity was ansem SoD because maybe the guardian create another heartless with the same power as him and change its form of younger xehanort and conceal his face.so what do you guys think?

Maybe.... But I doubt it...

I think that the Mysterious figure is actually MX's Nobody. Remember, when the heart leaves the body, the body takes a will of it's own. MX put his heart in Terra's body, so what happened to his body? I think that the Mysterious figure is that body....

And remember, when MX took over Terra's body, it was TERRA's body who made Ansem SoD and Xemnas. Not MX.

but yet again.. this is my theory.

I think that the Mysterious figure is actually MX's Nobody. Remember, when the heart leaves the body, the body takes a will of it's own. MX put his heart in Terra's body, so what happened to his body? I think that the Mysterious figure is that body....

And remember, when MX took over Terra's body, it was TERRA's body who made Ansem SoD and Xemnas. Not MX.

MF isn't MX's Nobody. MX doesn't have a Nobody because he doesn't have a Heartless. For a Heartless and Nobody to be created, you must lose your heart to darkness, all MX did is transfer his heart to another body. The body he left behind dissappeared. For a Nobody to be created, you must have a strong heart and then become a Heartless. Not all Heartless have Nobodies, but all Nobodies have Heartless.

MF isn't MX's Nobody. MX doesn't have a Nobody because he doesn't have a Heartless. For a Heartless and Nobody to be created, you must lose your heart to darkness, all MX did is transfer his heart to another body. The body he left behind dissappeared. For a Nobody to be created, you must have a strong heart and then become a Heartless. Not all Heartless have Nobodies, but all Nobodies have Heartless.

yeah but remember in KH1? Sora's body disappeared EXACTLY like Xehanort's! Thus... Roxas was born! But either way, it's just my theory... Nomura can be so confusing...:s

yeah but remember in KH1? Sora's body disappeared EXACTLY like Xehanort's! Thus... Roxas was born! But either way, it's just my theory... Nomura can be so confusing...:s

That doesn't mean he has a Nobody. Sora released his and Kairi's hearts. Kairi's heart went to her body, and Sora's heart fell to darkness, creating the Shadow Heartless we played as. However, MX's heart didn't fall to darkness, it went to Terra, so no Heartless was created. You MUST have a Heartless for a Nobody to be created.