Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Coffeemug

KH3D old clothes theory

i think yen sid changed 'em bak to their old clothes because they need to start from scratch (lvl 1) and sora cant use drive forms for this reason, and so its fair (riku cant use 'em as far as i know) although sora DID need donald & goofy to use his drive forms but all un-worked out bugs in my theory aside, i think it may be because of his drives,just a theory. share thoughts.

or because the new clothes were to big for soras body and he neede something medium sized ;) just kidding treue your theory i like it

I concur with GTarablus. ;) Besides, even if they DID look like 15 year-old Sora and 16 year-old Riku, y'know, with Sora being in his KHII outfit? Like why couldn't he use it for the special abilities? All the "traditional" Keyblade wielders had their supa dupa cool armor. :D But yeah, who knows what it's about.

I was going to say maybe they have to do something weird like relive their journey in KH1 and return to the forms they were in at that given time, but then that wouldn't explain all the new worlds their going to...

I believe that the main theory is that in order to become Keyblade Masters, Sora and Riku must face their pasts. That's why they are in KH1 clothing.

But like Exlon said, if they do need to relive thier KH1 journey why are they going to new worlds?

I wonder what crazy thing Nomura has to say to explain this... :S

I believe that the main theory is that in order to become Keyblade Masters, Sora and Riku must face their pasts. That's why they are in KH1 clothing.

But like Exlon said, if they do need to relive thier KH1 journey why are they going to new worlds?

I wonder what crazy thing Nomura has to say to explain this... :S

Yeah, I know right, I doesn't make sense... Nomura always surprises us.

NO MORE KH1 SORAS! ITS TOO MUCH!

AND I DONT WANT MORE BLACK HAIRED SORAS! FIRST XION, THEN VANITAS, ANDWHO KNOWS, SORA MIGHT DYE HIS HAIR NEXT!!!

...Sorry go a little carried away.

But anywayz, I hope there's a good explanation:P

The only thing that I think we know 90% is that their appearance is something to do with the mark of mastery exam, so I say we just wait until the game comes out to find out. At least we have a rough sketch...

Well im not very sure but i think that in mark of mastery exam has screwed up with some way and sora and riku fall a "sleep" (or something like that) and here they have they old clothes because they facing their pasts and its has little changes...

okay for awhile i was thinking why their in their kh1 outfits but then i thought (and i know people have said this) sora and riku are in a dream and it's like they forgot everything because i watched the English subtitled trailer and sora said " how far would a raft take us" like he said in kh1 and c'mon when playing a kh game have you ever seen something as weird as falling sora's that would be something you would only see in a dream.

Well im not very sure but i think that in mark of mastery exam has screwed up with some way and sora and riku fall a "sleep" (or something like that) and here they have they old clothes because they facing their pasts and its has little changes...

I doubt that if yen sid is supervising the exam, he would let something go out of order, cause after all they are kind of on a tight schedule with MX being revived

okay for awhile i was thinking why their in their kh1 outfits but then i thought (and i know people have said this) sora and riku are in a dream and it's like they forgot everything because i watched the English subtitled trailer and sora said " how far would a raft take us" like he said in kh1 and c'mon when playing a kh game have you ever seen something as weird as falling sora's that would be something you would only see in a dream.

Yes it probably is a dream maybe because of what i said in a post above that they dont have time to waste since MX is revived.

And lets not forget the title: KH: Dream Drop Distance

i was wondering could they be like Dreaming or they have to face darkness (ansem/xemnas) as a part of there exam??? or it be something like http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Dive_to_the_Heart ? i mean it is possible right? or it could possibly be something like castle oblivion was with like lvs...................but diffrent or i would think it is something like a pod (IDK IM GUESSING) like what sora slept in idk