Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

We don't know anything yet. People thinks (including me) that it will be the "mistery game" Nomura often talks about. For what it looks it will talk about the Realm of Darkness and the events after Birth by Sleep and before Kingdom Hearts (a set time period of 10 years)

It's a game that will take place after the events of BBS and will lead up to when Aqua meets Ansem the Wise. The game focus's on Aqua's time in the realm of darkness and will most likely show what Mickey and Riku did during their time in the realm of darkness as well.

It's a game that will take place after the events of BBS and will lead up to when Aqua meets Ansem the Wise. The game focus's on Aqua's time in the realm of darkness and will most likely show what Mickey and Riku did during their time in the realm of darkness as well.

Sounds about right. It would make sense. Do you know this, or is this what you think will happen?

Sounds about right. It would make sense. Do you know this, or is this what you think will happen?

I know this.

How?

I would like proof..

From thee homepage

it hints at the "Mystery Game" Nomura often mentions, which is now known to be Birth by Sleep -Volume Two-, as shown in the ending of the Secret Episode, also seen above.

I know this.

How?

I would like proof..

From thee homepage

it hints at the "Mystery Game" Nomura often mentions, which is now known to be Birth by Sleep -Volume Two-, as shown in the ending of the Secret Episode, also seen above.

While this isn't proof at all, this is the most likely scenario.

I think the mystery game would be about what happened during the KH series especially while Sora was asleep. :O so like you get to see Mickey's point of view, Riku's Kairi's etc.

Birth by Sleep doesn't have a manga series. It does have a novel series though.

Birth by Sleep Volume 2 is an upcoming Kingdom Hearts game and also the second volume of the Birth by Sleep novel series.

I'm getting tired of these threads, WE DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A GAME YET OR NOT, SO PLEASE STOP WITH THESE THREADS

Kingdom Hearts is a GAME series. We're not going to see any plot advance in any medium but videogames.

And KingdomHearts125. You don't 'Know this' you're just stating the most frequently used guess. It's because people go around stating theories as fact that people get so confused about what's going on in the KH series.

I'm getting tired of these threads, WE DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A GAME YET OR NOT, SO PLEASE STOP WITH THESE THREADS

Kingdom Hearts is a GAME series. We're not going to see any plot advance in any medium but videogames.

That isn't what I meant, I meant we don't know if its an ACTUAL game or just a secret episode

^ A secret episode of what? BBS? If youre talking about bbs then It's a big NO.

I mean they already made a secret episode (zero point) and already reached the maximum capacity of a PSP can handle. so yeah, I bet my life that it's a new game.

Oh and I think it's also for the PSP. If they'll put this into PSP2, I'll kill myself.

^ A secret episode of what? BBS? If youre talking about bbs then It's a big NO.

I mean they already made a secret episode (zero point) and already reached the maximum capacity of a PSP can handle. so yeah, I bet my life that it's a new game.

Oh and I think it's also for the PSP. If they'll put this into PSP2, I'll kill myself.

Well then it looks like we're most likely going to be giving you a tree and rope then, since I would expect it to be on PSP2, if BBSFM took up the maximum size, I would expect BBSV2 to have better graphics, and quite a few cutscenes (but that's just my opinion, don't flame me)