Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
bbsfreek1

KHBbS No Heart

Forgive me if this already existed but... in the trailer, when you see the No Heart armor... it is the same as the armor in KH2,that means that Master Xehanort was also in Kingdom Hearts 2 but in armor...but the weird thing is that in Kingdom Hearts 2 he has an other keyblade than in KH:BbS:FM.

What do you guys think?

Forgive me if this already existed but... in the trailer, when you see the No Heart armor... it is the same as the armor in KH2,that means that Master Xehanort was also in Kingdom Hearts 2 but in armor...but the weird thing is that in Kingdom Hearts 2 he has an other keyblade than in KH:BbS:FM.

What do you guys think?

Yes it's the same Armor, which everone figured out as soon as they saw it. However, Master Xehanort isn't in KH2. The one in the Armor is Xemnas. And the weapon he has in KH2 isn't a Keyblade, just a regular sword.

ok but why is that the same as the no heart armor?

I dont get that

Because No Heart is Master Xehanort's discarded Armor and Xemnas is the Nobody of Apprentice Xehanort. Apprentice Xehanort is Terra after Master Xehanort posessed him and then lost their memories. So when Xemnas gained the power of Kingdom Hearts, he was able to regain the Armor his original self discarded.

I thought, since Apprentice Xehanort lost his memory and forgot how to wield a keyblade, thus his Nobody Xemnas wouldn't know how to either.

I thought that Apprentice Xehanort remembered how to in the end, because he opened the door at the base of the castle in RG. But yeah he did forget for a while, which is probably why Xemnas had difficulty remembering.

Well, if Xemnas could use a Keyblade, he wouldn't need Sora, Roxas, or Xion. He could have gone out and gotten the hearts himself. No, I think that either Xemnas forgot again, or that since he didn't have a heart, he couldn't use one since only those with strong hearts can use a Keyblade. The only reason Roxas and Xion can use a Keyblade is becuase Roxas has Ven's heart in him, and Xion is a Replica made of Sora's memories, and not a Nobody at all. Even Replica's have hearts, as we've seen with Relpiku (Riku Replica)

What do you guys think?

Yes it's the same Armor, which everone figured out as soon as they saw it. However, Master Xehanort isn't in KH2. The one in the Armor is Xemnas. And the weapon he has in KH2 isn't a Keyblade, just a regular sword.

ok but why is that the same as the no heart armor?

I dont get that

Because No Heart is Master Xehanort's discarded Armor and Xemnas is the Nobody of Apprentice Xehanort. Apprentice Xehanort is Terra after Master Xehanort posessed him and then lost their memories. So when Xemnas gained the power of Kingdom Hearts, he was able to regain the Armor his original self discarded.

These are both speculation. We don't know if it's true.

These are both speculation. We don't know if it's true.

Yes, it's speculation. But it also makes alot of sense. If you look at No Heart and Xemnas' armor, you'll see they are the same. Also, he's wielding MX's Keyblade and Xemnas is basically his Nobody, though only after he fused with Terra. So it's implied that it's MX's discarded armor.